11

(Back in Gravity Falls, Dipper's p.o.v)

She's gone...again. My emotions are so out of whack right now. I'm sad, I'm furious, I'm weak. I told Mabel I'd protect her and I failed. I failed. That monster Bill...I'm gonna kill you once I get my hands on you....

There's only one way to get Mabel back...is to go to the dream realm myself.

I open my journal and flip through the pages. I found the page labeled "Bill Cipher". That demon is gonna regret messing with me...
~
(In the dream realm, Ty's p.o.v)

Man, something was up with Bill. He seems...soft. Usually he's messing with his victims...but this girl...it's like he's in love with her or something. And that's a big no no in this world. I have to find out. I feel like he's hiding something from me, and I don't like it one bit.

I  knocked down Bill's bedroom door. I found him sobbing on the bed. "Dude!? What the heck?"

Bill's eyes widened as he saw my twisted face. "Ty!"

"What is going on?!" I demanded, steam coming out of my ears. I knew something was fishy. "Are you in love with that girl!?"

"N-no!" Bill nervously said. "Why would you think that!?"

I crossed my arms. "Ever since you kidnapped her it seems like your very gentle with her. You aren't like yourself!"

Bill froze. I knew it.

"You know what happens when a demon loves a human?" I asked, I knew he already knew.

"Now wait just a second." Bill stopped me. "I'm not in love with that stupid girl, okay?"

"Prove it." I demanded.

Bill said nothing and stomped off to the dungeon. I followed him down to the girls cell. He swiped his hand, making the door unlock and open.

The girl laid still on the floor, her hair was covering her face. Bill kneeled down and ruffled her hair. "Wake up, Shooting Star."

The girls eyes blinked at him sadly. "Why are you doing this?"

I looked at Bill and he looked at me, then back down at the girl. "Because I'm a demon. And this is what demons do."

The girl looked down on the ground, trying to hide her tears.

"Get up." Bill shook her.

The girl slowly stood up, giving up on her emotions. "What are you going to do?"

Bill looked at me. "What do you think?"

I smiled. "Let's mess with her mind."

Bill smiled evilly. "That'll do."

Bill yanked on the girl's hand. I followed behind the two. We walked into a room not too far away, where Bill strapped the girl in a chair.

The girl did not fight back, she looked so dull.

"I haven't done this one in a while." Bill told me. "Let's hope I do it right."

I smiled as Bill snapped his fingers and vanished into the girls mind. Man I don't know what he was doing in there but all I heard was the girls scream and cry.

"Stop!!" She screamed. "Stop it stop it STOP IT!!"

She kept yelling and yelling. Boy, pain is hilarious. Bill appeared next to me shortly after.

"Wow that was quick?" I said.

"Someone is summoning me." Bill said. "It's Pine Tree."

"Dipper Pines." I said. "Don't worry I'll deal with him. You take care of the girl."

I snapped my fingers and out I go.
~
(Bill's p.o.v)

After I saw Ty leave, I ran to Shooting Star.

"Shooting Star." I hugged her.

"What the heck!?" She sobbed. "Why are you doing this to me!?"

"Shooting Star I'm just pretending so I can protect you from Ty!" I looked her in the eyes.

"The only thing you 'pretended' to do is love me so you can manipulate me!" Shooting Star turned her head away from me.

My heart shattered. "No you got it all wrong! I'm trying to protect you! I love you!"

"Shut up." She glared at me.

I was speechless. "I'm sorry, Shooting Star, but if he finds out I love you he will kill you!"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Uh huh."

"Please..." I held her hand.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled.

My hand went away. "I'm sorry..."
~
(Gravity Falls, Dipper's p.o.v)

A mysterious figure came to me, I was ready to attack, but to my surprise it wasn't Bill...He had black hair and his eyes were red and he was dressed in a black suit with a red tie...

"Surprised to not see Bill?" The man said. "He's busy at the moment. So I'm here. What do you want?"

I looked him in the eye. "I want my sister back."

"I can do that." He smiled. "Just if you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Give me the journal." He said.

I sighed, I lost Mabel once because of this journal I won't do it again. I took the book from my jacket and gave it to him.

"Now my sister?" I demanded.

He clutched my hand with tight grip. "Hold on."

I blacked out......