16

"I've been waiting all day to do this my friend." Ty laughed.

I glared at him.

Ty snapped his fingers, making a hole to a new dimension appear in the sky. "There's your new world."

I looked at the hole, my fate. I thought of Shooting Star. "A deal is a deal."

Ty waved. "Nice knowing you buddy."

I have him an angry look. "Come with me so you can make sure I don't wander off. You can push me in if you want."

"Ha!" Ty laughed again. "That would be great!"

I flew to the hole, watching Ty fly behind me. We stopped in front of the hole.

"Bye bye!" Ty grinned.

"Bye Ty..." I looked back, taking him by surprise and flew behind him and kicked him into the portal...

I don't know where that portal goes to, but wherever it went to, Ty can feel the pain he deserves.

With Ty gone, I can finally see Shooting Star! But one problem...the barrier.
~
(Mabel's p.o.v)

I sobbed on my bed for hours after Bill sent me home. Dipper tried to comfort me, petting my hair, but that only made it worse because that's how Bill comforted me...

"I just want to be alone now." I quietly said.

"I'm here for you, Mabel." Dipper rubbed my back.

"I just wanna be alone please." I repeated. "I need time to think."

Dipper nodded. "Let me know if you need anything, okay?"

I nodded without staring at him.

Dipper closed the door quietly and left me alone in the silent room. I missed Bill dreadfully. Every time I think of him I cry...there has to be a way to get him back...

I faced reality. There was no way of getting Bill back...he was gone and there's a barrier between our two worlds...I'll just have to recover and move on...I just want to hug him again...

I flipped the pages through Dipper's journal, reading the page labeled "Bill Cipher". That little triangle guy I once hated turned into the man I love. And now he's gone.

"Wait a minute." I pointed, looking at the summoning page. "Is it still possible to summon him?"

I shook my head, closing the book. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever thought of..."

I pulled on my hair hard, trying not to think about him...but I couldn't...it's like he was stuck in my head...

Oh Bill if there's any way to bring you back, give me a sign or something. I'll do anything to bring you back.......