12

(Mabel's p.o.v)

That scumbag...I hate him. I hate him so much. I thought he loved me but I should've been smarter than that. I'm a gullible person and I should've known from the start that loving a demon is a bit deranged...

I look up from my chair and saw that Bill left. Then the door swung open and I see Ty coming near me.

His red eyes stared at me. "Hello."

"What do you want?" I spat.

"I'm just here to tell you that Bill actually did love you." He smiled.

"You're lying." I looked away.

He put his finger under my chin. "I'm not."

His stare gave me chills. "I'm telling the truth. He admitted it."

I looked into his eyes.

"The question is...do you love him?" He grinned.

I froze. What was the right choice? "No."

Ty walked around my chair. "I invaded Bill's mind...saw his memories...and I saw you two."

I looked down. I know what my fate was...

"You two had a connection." Ty looked at me in the eyes again.

I stared into his eyes. "Where is he?"

"In his room." Ty smiled. "He has a big headache..."

I couldn't speak...

"After seeing you and Bill it gave me a new feeling...." Ty grinned evilly. "Something I've never had before."

"What's that?" I said without thinking.

Ty leaned closer and closer to me, our lips barely touched. He sat on my lap, stroking my hair. I tried to escape but the chains around me kept me put...

"I'm going to give you a choice, girl." He softly said. "It's either me or death."

I didn't want to die...Bill will fix this I know he will. "Fine. I choose you..."

Ty smiled and kissed my lips hard. I closed my eyes tightly, trying not to feel. I could feel Ty's hand on my head. I want Bill! Where is he? Now this is torture...
~
(Dipper's p.o.v)

Where the heck am I? I'm assuming this is the dream realm...or I'm just asleep. But this all felt too real to be a dream. Mabel...I have to find Mabel.

"Mabel!?" I yelled. "Mabel!!"

Suddenly a door opener and out came..."Bill!"

He didn't look too good. "Pine Tree?"

"Where is my sister!?" I threw him against the wall. "What have you done to her?!"

"I'll show you where she is...just be careful of Ty!" Bill nervously said.

"Who's Ty?" I raised an eyebrow.

"My demon friend. He's probably torturing Mabel right now since I was unconscious..." Bill rubbed his eyes.

I let him go. "What are you talking about?"

"It's a long story. But I'm not the bad guy...Ty is! And he needs to be stopped!" Bill formed his hands into fists.

"Where is she!?" I demanded.

"Follow me." Bill gabbed my hand and snapped his fingers, making us appear in a cold room.

I saw the demon man from earlier...KISSING MY SISTER!?

"LET GO OF MY SISTER!" I yelled, charging after him.

"NO!" I heard Bill yell.

"Dipper?" I heard Mabel say.

Ty turned around and the next thing I knew I blacked out again..."Mabel..."
~
(Bills p.o.v)

"What are you doing!?" I yelled. "Why were you kissing her!?"

"I wanted to know what it felt like." He causally said.

Next thing I knew I punched him right in the nose.

"Bill!" Mabel squealed.

I waved my hand, releasing the chains off of her.

"Oh..." Ty snickered. "You just made the worst mistake..."
~
(Mabel's p.o.v, sorry I keep switching them XD)

Ty and Bill were beating each other up! I didn't know what to do...

"Shooting Star!" Bill said, punching Ty. "Grab Pine Tree and get out of here!"

"What about you?" I cried.

"I'll be okay! Just go!" He said.

I nodded and dragged my brother out of the room.

"Dipper" I gently tapped his face.

"Ughhh" He groaned. "What happened?"

This was a serious situation. It's life or death at this point... "We gotta get out of here. Now."