21

"You two are what!?" Ford nearly yelled so loud that the entire town could hear.

"I-I..." Mabel could barely speak...

"I don't understand...." Ford shook his head.

Stan held his head, getting back up. "Did you just say you're dating that dream demon?"

"Yes...?" Mabel timidly said.

Stan fainted again.

"How could you two be in a relationship!?" Ford slammed his fist on the table. "Bill is a manipulative little demon, I'll tell you. He's probably messing with your head, Mabel, you have to be carful!"

I've never seen Ford so mad...or Mabel. She too slammed both her fists on the table and shouted, "Would everyone stop telling me I'm dating a demon!? I KNOW, okay!!?? Bill has changed unlike you people!!!"

Ford was speechless...he could even respond to that.

"Whatever," Mabel rolled her eyes, "when he breaks that barrier I'm coming with him and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Then she looked at me...and froze. I nearly broke down crying right there...

"You already made your decision?!"
I shouted. "What the heck!? 5 minutes ago you were nearly bawling because you didn't know what was the right choice!"

Mabel looked down. "I'm sorry, Dipper."

I rolled my eyes this time. "If you wanna be with Bill and leave your family behind, be my guest. I'm done."

(Mabel's pov)

Dipper stomped off back to his room. There was awkward silence in the room.

I heard Grunkle Stan groan. "Okay, so what exactly is going on here?"

"Yes and what barrier?" Ford asked. "Mabel what is really going on!?"

"Bill and I are together. And there's nothing you can do to separate us." I crossed my arms.

"Bill has brainwashed you hasn't he?!" Stan exclaimed. "He's probably in your head!"

"None of you understand our love and you never will!" I stood up. "I'm leaving with Bill when he gets here and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

Ford and Stan just looked at each other.

"Mabel, why?" Stan asked. "Why would you choose him over us? Your family."

"It feels like all summer long everyone has been mean to me or ignoring me." I looked down. "Bill treats me different. He cares about me."

"I care about you." Stan gave me a sad look.

"Well it sure doesn't feel like it." I said.

"Listen," Ford sighed, "I'm sorry I've spent more time with Dipper than you. I should've spent more time with you as well."

Stan nodded. "Yeah and I'm sorry I haven't been spending a lot of time with you either...I'm a bad Grunkle."

"We both are." Ford frowned.

I buried my hands into my face. My mind was all twisted and confused. Was spending the rest of my life with Bill the right choice? Maybe if I talk to him when he gets here he can give me advice......