22

(Later on, 10:00 am. Mabel's pov)

I woke up by the sound of bickering in the living room. I got out of bed to see what wash going on. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Ford and Stan. They looked mad.

"How could Mabel choose that stupid demon over us!?" Stan crossed his arms. "After everything I've done for her the past 3 years, she throws it all away."

"And she's leaving her family." Ford added, making me feel a bit guilty. "In my world, family comes first."

"What would happen to Dipper if she left?" Stan asked with sad eyes.

"I don't even want to think about that..." Ford looked down. "Mabel is his twin, and they've always been together. He'd be so depressed if she left."

Their conversation was making this decision harder and harder to make. Should I choose my family?

"We'll just have to see what she chooses when the time comes..." Stan was nearly crying!

"I think we all know she's choosing Bill, Stanley. Remember her rage from last night!?" Ford reminded.

"Yes..." Stan nodded sadly. "But how do you know that Bill has brainwashed her?"

"That's just the thing," Said Ford, "you don't know. With demons, anything is possible."

Stan sighed. "I don't know what to think about this...Mabel seemed pretty sincere but it just doesn't make any sense."

Ford nodded. "I know, Stanley."

I looked down and walked away. This was the hardest decision I'll ever make. If I make the wrong choice.....I don't want to think about that...

(Time skip to noon, Bill's pov)

It was time to go. Time to bring Shooting Star home...hopefully. I went to my desk and picked up the piece of paper with the spell on it.

I went to the roof and chanted the spell, making a hole swirl in the sky, breaking the barrier.

I smiled in amusement and excitement. "Yes!"

I snapped my fingers and in a moment I was in front of the Mystery Shack. I smiled.

In less than a minute, Shooting Star came running out of the Mystery Shack. "Bill!!"

"Shooting Star!" I grinned with joy, opening my arms for a hug.

She ran to me and hugged me tightly. Like really tight. "I missed you!!"

I could barely breathe. "I missed you too, Shooting Star!"

She noticed my squeaky voice from the lack of oxygen and she let me go and squeezed my hand instead.

Next thing knew I kissed her right on the lips, she immediately kissed back.

The kiss didn't last long, however. Her uncles came running out of the Mystery Shack. I immediately pulled back but I still held her hand.

"Bill!" Sixer shouted.

"Hey Sixer!" I smiled. "Long time no see?"

"You get away from my niece!" Stan shouted.

I looked at Shooting Star. She glanced up at me with a worried look.

"Make me." I taunted at Stan.

Then Pine Tree came running outside. "Grunkle Stan don't fight him! He's too powerful."

"Grunkle Stan!" Shooting Star shouted.

"Mabel..." Stan looked at her with sad eyes. "You really want to be with him over us?"

Shooting Star said nothing, just squeezed my hand for help. But I couldn't help her with this..this was her own decision.