PROLOGUE

A Vampire is a being from folklore who subsists by feeding on the life essence (generally in form of blood) of living creatures.

The nation of vampirism has existed for millenia; cultures such as Mesopotamians, Hebrews, Ancient Greeks and Romans had tales of demons and spirits which are considered precursors to modern vampires.

The folklore for the entity we know today as the vampire originates almost exclusively from early 18-Century Southeastern Europe, Transylvania.

In most cases, vampires are renevants of evil being suicide victims, or witches but they can also be created by malevolent spirit possessing a corpse or by being bitten by a vampire.

Belief in such legends became so pervasive that in some area it caused mass hysteria and even public execution of people believed to be vampires. (Soure: Wikipedia)

However, do the vampires really exist? Do they live in the same world where we're living? Are they still as dangerous as they were before?

Can you possibly be in love with on of them?

A/N: Hey, Guys! This is actually the first time that I've written a story. So, I hope you'll support me on this & read it till the end. THANK YOU!

And ... please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE! ^___^

GOD BLESS!

-Z.Gel

Credits to my girlfriend,best friend MissEmMv