Loki - prelude e minor

Update status:

Type: character x reader

View: second person

Main character: Loki Laufeyson

Warnings: fluuuuuuuuuff

Summary: Ball at the palace and a prince... Couldn't go bad!

---------

You sat by a round table and stared at the dance floor filled with people. Beautiful women in beautiful dressed dancing in circles with their men following each step. The sound of piano and Frederic Chopin's prelude e minor op.28 No. 4 played by some royal pianist. King and Queen looking majestically from above the dance floor and the prince's...

You could see Thor dancing with Sif somewhat in the distance and above all, you could see Loki. The other one you were more interested in. The one you watched closely as he paced through the dancing asgardians smiling at women and kissing their palms. Sometimes he'd ask one for a dance and you couldn't help but kind off wish it was going to be you at some point. You took a sip of your wine and straightened your dress. When you looked up you noticed a posture in front of you. The younger of the brothers picked up your pale palm like it was a feather. His soft lips brushed against your knuckles.

"Care for a dance?" He asked, his soft voice vibrating on your skin. You heard sighing and groaning of jealous women and you couldn't but feel exalted above others.

"With pleasure my Prince." You said shyly blush spreading on your cheeks that were almost as pale as the snow outside the palace. You two intertwined hands and his palm crept on your waist while you, your free hand put on his shoulder. "But, I must say I am not a great dance maybe you- My Prince should pick a different person?" You asked stumbling a bit.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you trying to question my decisions? I thought you agreed to this?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh- No no no no no! I am so sorry My Prince! I wasn't trying to offend you, please forgive me!" You said quickly dropping your head down.

"Very well." Loki chuckled. "My dear, you can lift your face up I want to see you." You immediately pulled it back up. "Also, to answer your question. I picked you because I wanted it to be you. You felt... Similar to me. We both don't really want to be here. Isn't it right my love?"Your eyes widened at the name he called you.

"Why- The party is nice but I'm not much of a crowd person. I am a loner in general." You confessed as Loki started spinning you around.

"I absolutely agree with you dear. I'd rather read a book in my chamber alone but this- I don't mind this." He squeezed your palm. "Do you?"

"No, my Prince. I don't mind it either."

"Good, because I'm planning on dancing with you all night long." He said and pulled you closer resting his cheek against yours. Whispering frequently into your ear. "You're stunning my dear." "You'd make a perfect queen." "I wouldn't want to be here with anybody else." "Do I make you blush?" "Darling that face is diamonds." "I would do so many things to you love." "My mother is watching us. She is smiling." "Does your legs hurt yet?" "Your hands are magnificent." "Is your hair made of silk? It's incredibly soft and beautiful." "That dress is almost as pretty as I imagine the inside is." "Am I making you uncomfortable?" "Your lips are highly kissable." "Have I complimented your eyes yet?" "I believe there is not a single woman in the 9 realms as beautiful as you." "Have you ever been to midgard? They could say you've fallen from heaven." "That man is looking at you too much. It is highly inappropriate to look at someone's partner for so long when a dance is not a show. I don't like that man." "My darling would you like to stop for a drink, or perhaps you're hungry?" "My,my you are not a bad dancer like you said you are!" "Would you like to go outside for a walk?" "Do you enjoy the music?" "Oh my, It is already so late? Time flies by quick when I'm with you." You giggled at his witty comments and questions.

"My Prince do you mind if I depart from the dance to go for a walk outside? I am getting a bit hot in this crowd." You asked gaining his attention.

"Most likely. Would you mind if I join you?"

"Oh no. It'll be a pleasure." He smiled at you and led you to your and his coat. You put it on and left outside. It was snowing. Loki took your hands and intertwined his fingers with yours on chest level, leaving little place left between you two.

"Can you believe that even after all these hours of dancing with you, I don't even know your name? Perhaps we should change that?"

"Oh that IS true!"

"Well then, what should I call you ma'am?" He asked bowing.

"It's Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N."

"Y/N, Is a beautiful name dear." He stated and led you down the lit path. The night was beautiful and you could not help a smile spread across your face. Your and Loki's pale skin glittered in the dark as you stared into eachothers eyes. You blushed and looked down.

"Wait dear. I want to show you something." He said forming a small butterfly from snow. You were amazed as Loki pushed into it and the butterfly came to life. It flustered it's wings and dissolved into thin air.

"Prince Loki! It was amazing!" You clapped at him.

"Really? I'm glad you like it. Oh, can you hear? They are playing Beethoven's Moonlight sonata now. Isn't it beautiful? I always find a moment to appreciate the genius of some mortal beings at midgard really." He touched your palm. "May I have another dance? I find dancing with you quite enjoyable." You blushed yet again but nodded and let him lead the dance. You let your face rest against his cheek again feeling his warm breath tickle your earlobe. Neither of you really cared about dancing properly this time so you just let it go. His palm ghosted over your waist to your hips squeezing it firmly. You never imagined you'd be so lucky to be this close to Prince Loki for such a long time. While all the other girls dreamt about Thor being their 'prince on a white horse' your prince had a black one. Loki was your fairytale prince to save the day. Yet... You felt weird. Like you're somewhere you shouldn't be at all.

Not only was a palace life too much for you but the touch of another human being so dedicated for you was a weird thing to experience.

The song ended and you departed from Loki. The clock stroke midnight.

You continued the walk while the prince told you stories about Midgard, Jötunheimr and all the other realms he knew surprisingly a lot about.

"Oh! How about Midgard? Do they have a king? Or perhaps queen?"

"Oh no. They don't. Midgard is in fact a large realm so in every what they call 'country' they have a different ruler." You looked at him with your eyes wide open chewing on your lower lip not realizing it was covered in red lipstick.

Loki looked at it hungrily biting his own one. You watched him do so.When you let your lip go it was big and puffy yet still perfect.

"Y/N I-"

"Prince Loki?"

"Forgive me for this..." He cupped your face and smashed his lips into yours with passion and lust.You gasped into the kiss but slowly bit by bit you relaxed and cupped his face too. Your lips moved in sync. It felt like hours, days, years but you didn't want to pull away. When biology took it's lead you pulled away a few inches. "God your lips are delicious..." Loki pecked them not opening his eyes. You opened them slowly realizing a posture in the distance.

"My prince... I believe your brother saw the whole act." You said giggling at the blonde prince giving his thumbs up.

"I don't care anymore." Loki said and picked you up bridal style. You squealed giggling.

"Prince Loki! Where are you taking me?"

"To my chamber! Where no one shall disturb us my queen!"