(requested) Matt Murdock /SMUT\ - Daddy kink

Update status:

Type: character x reader

View: Second person

Main Characters: Matt Murdock/ Daredevil -Daredevil

Warnings: Smut, Daddy kink, Swearing

Summary: Someone suggested it so I did it! Lil Matt smut for all you out there!

----

You always found it kind of funny how people looked at you and Matt when walking down the street. This look of pity and sympathy. You found it funny because none of them knew what Matthew actually was like. Sure, him being blind is a inconvenience but it backfires in the best ways imaginable.

You knew about Daredevil. Of course you did. How could you not? You knew everything about Matt and he knew everything about you.

You spent many nights helping him with his wounds. Kissed the pain away from every inch of his body watching his expression turn from pain to pleasure when his hands finally find your hair and pull you down to the point when your forehead touch his abs. His soft moans filling the room with need. This man was driving you insane.

On other days when all you did is stay home or meet up with Karen and Foggy it was Matt's turn to take control. When you were alone he would just take you to the bedroom and undress you without a word. You would smirk and pull him down on top of you as he fumbles with your jeans sliding them completely off alongside your panties. He would leave little bites down your neck to between your breasts all the way to your thighs leaving you with bruises the next day. Matt took extra care and effort with your tits. Putting each nipple in his mouth and sucking until it was swollen and so sensitive it was almost unbearable. Then he would move to the next one and give it the same treatment until you were a begging and panting mess of a woman.

Matt was also a kinky son of a bitch. Everything from bondage to a daddy kink. He loved it especially when it meant making you squirm with excitement underneath him.
---

You were sitting on the couch searching through your phone when you suddenly felt hot air on your neck. You knew exactly who that was so you pretended not to notice him.

"You're gonna do that? Really?" He asked with a smirk placing a hot kiss on your shoulder blade."You're trying to annoy me aren't you, Baby Girl?" You shivered under the nickname. Matt only called you that when he was really desperately horny."Don't make me have to punish you" You leant into his touch. "Oh? Did my little girl like that?" You nodded slightly not giving a shit that he was in fact blind, fuck it. You sometimes feel like he sees more that anyone else. You cocked your head to the side putting the phone down. Matt took a fist full of your hair and forcefully pulled your head back. "Does my little girl want to be dominated?" You let out a yelp. He pulled harder. "I didn't hear that?"

"Yes. Yes Daddy." You said with a moan.He chuckled darkly.

"Get up." He let go of your hair and walked to the bedroom unbuckling his jeans and pulling the belt out. Once you were next to him you locked the door behind you and waited for instructions. "Get naked and get your ass on the bed."

"Yes Daddy." You tried to be seductive but the excitement didn't really allow you to so you just did as he said laying down in the middle of the bed facing the pillows.

"On your knees." He opened a drawer and pulled out fluffy handcuffs out. You bit your lip as your juices started dampening your thighs. "Give me your hands." Matt cuffed you to the bed with your ass in the air. You were pretty sure this was all he was gonna do but you noticed Matt was bending down once more.

"Matt?" You asked but immidiately regretted it. He stood back up and looked in your direction.

"I'm sorry you were saying?"