Charles Xavier- Welcome home

Holy cow, an update

This time Charles Xavier cuz Amma suckah for James Mcavoy

No warnings needed

(the Thomas Sanders one is coming I swear just not now)

Enjoy!
-------

It has been two years since the last time you stood in front of these doors. Two years since you heard the laughter and noises within and it has been two years since you heard his voice... His calm voice. You couldn't even hear it in your head anymore. Even your mind was in complete lockdown for him. That was the price you had to pay to have a decent life.

But today...

You were back.

You touched the wood of the giant doors in front of you. 'Xavier's school for gifted youngsters'... Your hands were shaking and your mind was racing.

You took a deep breath and pushed the door open. You hesitantly walked inside. There were a few groups of people here and there, some of them looking at you and some not caring enough to bother but you didn't recognize anybody.

"Umm hello can I help you with any- Wh... Oh my god..." A familiar voice said. You looked to your left. "Y/N! I-I can't believe this! You came back!"

"Hank... Jesus Christ Hank!" You teared up and ran over to him. You embraced him with all your might. Now you were sure everyone was looking at you.

"Where have you been?" He asked, not letting go of you.

"Aaaah, It's a loooong story."

"Mhm I'm sure of it. You were gone for two years Y/N."

"Yeah... Did you miss me?" You pulled away.

"Uhhh, duh! We were so worried! You left without a word, we thought you were dead. Charles spent whole days sitting and trying to find you." Your face saddened when you heard that name.

Charles. Your Charles...

"He did, didn't he?" You asked tensing up.

"Yeah... He cried a lot. I never seen him in such a bad state. We tried to help him but he even refused to eat at times."

You were pretty sure tears started forming in your eyes. "Is... Is he here now?"

"Upstairs. In his room. Do you want to see him?"

"I.... Yes."

"Okay. But, you need to know that he did change a bit..."

"As long as it's him, I'll be fine." You said with a half-smile.

"I don't know how he'll react when he sees you. Expect everything."

"I'm ready." Hank smiled kindly and grabbed your hand. You walked upstairs with him, looking at everything surrounding you. You were just now aware of the silence that fell in the room. Everyone was looking at the two of you and you suddenly grew intimidated by them.

Walking down the final corridor has been the most intense moment of your life. Not the wars you fought in, not killing all the people you had to, it was the thought of you and him seeing eachother again that made your heart beat faster.

Hank stopped in front of a set of doors with Professor Charles Xavier written on them. You clenched your teeth.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Never more." He nodded and knocked on the door twice.

"Charles? You... Have a visitor."

"Let them in." You heard a faint voice say that made you scream inside.