Fire...

It was a cold, springs evening... The moon was glowing white, shining on the lonely Forest. Stars engulfed the sky showing hope and dreams. The air smelled of a cold breeze and there was silence... However, there were no stars that night, none... Well... At least no one could see them under a huge cloud of deadly smoke! There was a light in the distance... Fire... Screaming... Then, right at the middle of the doomed village stood a girl about 9 years old. She was terrified. But she was not crying. Because deep down, she felt a slight bit of joy... She laughed as the screams died out. She had short, light blue hair with a casual, yellow dress and white skirt. She wore pink boots, earrings, ribbons and even had bright blue eyes. Her name you ask...? Is none other then a legend shared and told by a local campfire at midnight. She... Is known as Luna. She is very short for her age. Smallest person in the village. She was often tormented by others.

"You think you belong here!? Ha! Don't make me laugh. You're a fool. A joke. Nothing more then a broken tool that never works right!"

They all laughed at her. She stood there with tears holding her stuffed bear known as Mr cuddles. She wasn't strong. Even her younger sisters were taller, pretty, stronger and had more friends then her. Maybe... In all her darkness clouding her head like how the stars were being clouded by endless smoke. Maybe... Just maybe... All she ever wanted, was to be noticed, to have friends, to be... Loved...

Many years later...

It was morning. Luna woke to the terrifying nightmare of her fallen village. She cried silently... Her sister was sleeping next to her. She was older then her with rich, long, dark hair and a lot of passion for beauty. She wore dark, mysterious clothes that could be made by anyone insane. She had lots of accessories like Luna. Her name was Moon. She looked after Luna. She was way to protective over her and had a short temper. So don't be too mesmerised by her looks because this girl has a strong feeling of anger sleeping within her. Luna looked at her under the huge tree. She woke her up with tears.

"H-huh!? Oh... It's just you..." Said Moon as she sighed with disgust.

"So... What is it you want this time?"