The small party

After everyone finished their dinner, everyone in the village was informed of Coils arrival. A small party was held that night. Everyone in the village was dancing and celebrating his return. They partied all night long. Coil was with Luna slowly dancing next to a huge fountain. Everyone was watching them.

"I love you..." Said Luna.

Coil smiled and then kissed her. They were both blushing and everyone clapped for them. It was a beautiful night. Then they went back home. Coil went to his room with Luna and opened the door. Coil looked around then his face turned red in embarrassment as he saw old kids toys, books, a baby blue bed and a lot of dust everywhere. It was as if it was left in time completely forgotten...

"I'm sorry about the room..." Said Coil.

"Aww... It's all so cute" said Luna as she walked around the room looking at all the childish things he had.

She noticed a toy stuffed bear. She picked it up and smiled.

"Hey that's bubbles!" Said Coil.

"Bubbles!?" Said Luna with a giggle.

She then got out mr cuddles and put him next to Bubbles.

"Now he has a friend. Thank you mr cuddles but now I have a real friend. I don't need you anymore... But now you have a friend too!" She said smiling.

Coil got in his own bed. Luna got in with him. Before they went to sleep, Luna kissed him. Coil kissed her back. They closed their eyes as they were kissing.

Then Coil stopped and said "thank you Luna..."

Then he fell asleep. Luna kissed his forehead and fell asleep next to him.

It was morning... The gentle sunlight beamed on Coils face. He woke up. He looked at Luna. She looked like she was having a terrible nightmare again... Coil nudges her awake. When she woke up, she immediately hugged him crying.

"C-coil!" She said crying.

"What happened!?" Said Coil hugging back.

"C-chain... He tried to get in my head" she said.

"Chain?" He said confused.

"Chain was a guy that I used to love. But he soon changed and he wasn't the same. He is trying to steal my memory's" she said.

"Why!?" Coil said.

"I can't tell you... Please understand" she said.

Coil sighed.

"Fine..."

"I'm sorry..." Said Luna as she kissed his cheek.

Coil smiled.

"We best go back to the forest. We don't want Moon getting angry at us" he said.

"I think it's too late for that Coil" Said Luna as they both got out of bed and went downstairs.

Tom noticed them.

"Hey brother! Where are you going?" He said.

"I'm going back to the forest. There's someone waiting for me!" He replied as he quickly ran off with Luna.

"Um... Ok. Bye?" Tom said.

Coil and Luna ran out the village and towards the forest. Luna hoped that Heat was calming her down. And she prayed that Chain would leave her alone... But who knows what could happen?