Monster...

Luna ran around. She wanted to find him so badly.

"Coil! Coil! Please come back!" She said.

Silence... Not a single sound floated across the still atmosphere. Luna was filled with worry.

"COIL!!!"

She didn't want to give up. She ran and ran ignoring the pain in her legs as she had been experimented on. She saw something sitting under a tree. Could it be...? Yes. It was Coil. Tears filled her eyes as she ran towards him. Coil sat under the tree. The only word to describe him was... Broken... He had not been this sad in years. He looked at Luna.

"Go away" he said without hesitation.

Luna sat next to him.

"Coil... I'm so-" she said before Coil interrupted her.

"Don't say anything! I don't care what you think or what Moon or Heat thinks! I'm a monster! This is exactly why I was abandoned and I don't deserve a second chance. Just leave me alone please! I was meant to be depressed..."

Tears formed in his eyes. Luna looked at him. She wasn't scared or upset. She didn't know what she felt. All she could do, was apologise.

"Im so sorry..." She said.

Then the sadness kicked in. She cried.

Coil looked at Luna and sighs. Luna was crying.

"D-d-don't say you're a monster. I d... D-don't think you are one. I have seen monsters..."

She then had memory's of when she was at the lab.

It was horrible. All of her nightmares flooded her mind. She could hear the screams of her dying village. Coil looked at her.

"Luna... Please don't be upset. I'm sorry I ran off... I just thought you would be better off... W-without me..." He said.

"NO! I would never think that because you're my friend!"

Then suddenly... She looked at him. Her heart was beating uncontrollably. She looked away from him, embarrassed. Coil looked at her.

"I'm fine now... Just go back. I will stay here. I'm not ready to go back yet. Tell them I said sorry and I will be back soon" he said with a smile.

Luna got up and looked at him.

"Ok."

She smiled then ran off to find Moon and Heat.

Moon was with Heat and they were hugging. Luna looked at them and giggled. As they were about to kiss, Luna walked back.

"I found him!" She said while she explained everything.

Heat looked at her and smiles.

"That's good." He said with a smile.

When it comes to emotions, they are usually not too effective on the human mind. But, there are things which cause people to go completely depressed or even insane. Guilt, pity, spite and even jealousy can trigger these things. With Coil and Luna, they have experienced something quite... Unique. They have only seen each other for at least a week but soon, as this tale Continues on, they will be thrown into a new world of never ending possibilities. Who knows what fate befalls our Luna and her Coil...