Revenge

When they got back, Moon and Heat were hugging. Moon looked stressed.

"Hey I'm back!" Said Luna.

Moon looked at Luna.

"Luna! Where were you!?" She said.

As Luna and Moon were talking, Coil walked outside the forest and on the beach. He just wanted to relax... He stared out to sea. He loved the sight of the seagulls, the sea and even the boats in the very very far distance. There was a few small islands and the sky was completely blue... No clouds at all... Coil must have stared around for hours because the sky turned orange. Luna saw him from the forest and she slowly approached him.

"Coil... You have been here for hours. I left you here because I thought you needed alone time..."

"No... I'm fine" he said smiling.

Then... He saw something... Green and purple... Plastic armour... Face with no eyes... It was him! The mysterious person that killed Catty!!! Coil immediately got up, ran towards him in blood rage and punched him. His eyes were filled with madness. Luna was confused.

"Coil what are you doing!?" She shouted.

"YOU!!! ITS BEEN 4 YEARS! YOU THINK YOU CAN SPILL CATTYS BLOOD AND LIVE!?!" Shouted Coil.

Luna was shocked. She wanted to stop Coil but if she did, Coil would probably ignore her. All she could do, was watch...

Coil kicked the persons head sending him flying on the island. Coil jumped up and landed beside him on the lonely island. The strange person got up. He stared at Coil but Coil kicked his chest then burned his face. Coil looked at him in ultimate fury. His face was engulfed in a massive thirst for revenge. His body was tense and he went to attack, but then, the mans arm transformed into a needle. He was about to stab hit heart until Coil just managed to dodge. He remembered how he killed Catty by doing that. He then grabbed his left arm and in total madness, he broke it off. A strange yellow liquid flooded his body as his arm was torn off. Coil looked at the arm then threw it aside.

"SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH GODS CREATION OF LIFE!?! YOU GET HIS ULTIMATE WRATH!!!!!" He said as he punched through his chest.

The shards of his armour flew everywhere as a yellow liquid flew from his body. But strangely, the person didn't scream in pain... He didn't even flinch! He punched Coils face with his other arm that wasn't torn off causing Coil to lose his grip and setting him free. The man got up. He stared at him. Then, his chest started to heal... And his arm slowly regenerated! However, his chest was his main source of power so he had difficulties regenerating. His face was no longer burned and he looked like he had absolutely no scars or wounds on him! Coil looked at him. His face was filled with total shock. The man suddenly jumped up high into the air. Coil found his boiling rage again and jumped after him. The sky was totally red as night was slowly corrupting the peaceful sky. Coil appeared above him then kicked the side of his neck as his flame was surrounding him. But he didn't move at all or feel pain... The man stayed in mid air as Coil was falling. Coil then landed safely and shot endless streams of fire at him. The mysterious man teleported in front of him then shot a powerful hyper blast from his chest as Coil was skidding across the floor trying to break the attack. He could hear screams of dying people from the huge, black, purple beam that was 4 times bigger then him. Then... In all that darkness and rage... As he held back with all his might and as it seemed he was going to lose, he could hear a small voice... it sounded so familiar...

"Coil... Oh brave and noble Coil... Revenge is never right...
However, you must win this fight... For you have a girl that needs you...
So I ask you to hear my plea...
Unlock your full potential.
And win this fight!
For Luna!"

Coil knew that voice... Catty! He then screamed in an anger so loud, that Luna heard him from the beach. She was miles away from him.

"COIL!!! NOOOOO!!!!"

She jumped in the water and started to swim as fast as possible towards him.

"DON'T DIE ON ME NOW PLEASE!!!"

Coil was screaming in pain, anger and sadness. Until... Something snapped... His flame started to vibrate on his body uncontrollably. He broke the attack sending shards of plasma everywhere. He looked at the man. The mans eyes looked like they were in shock. Coil stood there... Looking at him in anger. In hate... In cold blood... He stood there with his legs a few inches apart and his fists lowered. He looked at him from an angle where he was staring next to him. But his head was staring next to him. His eyes were fixed at him. His fire looked very much different. It was blue! A blue flame! All this time, a heartless, cold flame was sleeping inside him. The beast within was finally awakened.

"SO... WHAT BLOOD SHALL BE SPILLED ON THIS FAITHFUL DAY OF DEATH!" Said Coil with a dark, depressing voice.

A battle was about to unfold. Who will win? The mysterious man? Or a cursed soul born from darkness? We can only wait... For fate to decide.