Escape

Luna and Coil were fighting. They were very very angry. They were punching each other, saying terrible things and fighting like mad. Their love was broken... A man walked by and saw them fighting.

"Hey! Stop now!"

He opened the door. Suddenly they stopped fighting and Coil punched his face causing him to faint. He smiled.

"Your plan worked!" He said with a smile.

"Just to let you know, those things I said when we were pretending to fight... I didn't mean it" said Luna with a smile.

"I know. And I didn't mean it either" he said.

"Let's go!" Said Luna running upstairs with Coil.

Coil saw something... Something that caught his eye. He saw explosives. He ran inside.

"Coil! What are you doing!?" She said.

"I found dynamite. We can use this to blow up this building!" He said.

Luna looked at him. Her face was filled with shock. She was pulling the 'I can't believe he's really doing this' face.

"Coil... No. I know you're not that stupid" she said.

Coil sighed.

"Yeah... I don't want people getting hurt. Even if they are monsters..." He said.

"But what other plan do we have?"

"I... I don't know..." She said.

Then there was a explosion of fire. Smoke was everywhere. Then walked in 2 people. They were filled with ultimate anger. It was Heat and Moon.

"YOU IDIOTS!" Said Moon.

"H-how did you find us?!" Said Luna.

"Coil left trails of fire everywhere..." Heat said.

"It must have been when I was fighting those hunters before..." Said Coil.

Luna just stood there with her hand covering her face in disbelief. Coil suddenly felt something... He fell to the floor injured.

"A... Agh..." He said quietly.

He could barely breathe.

"Coil what's wrong!?" Said Luna.

"I'm... D-dying... Without... M-my flame..." He said.

Luna hugged him.

"No! Don't die please!" She said with tears.

"Need... F... F-flame..." He said weakly.

Heat walked towards him.

"I will give you some of my flame powers..." He said.

He put his hand on Coils head. Then his hand glowed. Coil was slowly catching on fire. He then burst in to flames and got up.

"Yeah! I feel fully healed!"

Moon punched him against a wall.

"Good. So you don't mind if I slowly break you one by one?" She said.

"Moon stop!" Said Heat.

Moon came to her senses and stopped.

"Sorry..." She said.

Coil was surprised. Heat actually had control over Moon.

"I will deal with him later... Now we must escape" said Moon.

Coil jumped out the hole Heat made with his flame. Everyone followed him. Coil and Luna escaped. But they failed their mission. And they had to pay a price for it. With Moon.