Trapped...

Coil woke up. He looked around. Everything was completely dark.

"Hello!?" He shouted as his echoes moves around the building.

Moon woke up to him shouting.

"W-where am I!?" She said.

She couldn't see either. Coil heard her.

"Moon!?" Said Coil hoping he would hear her.

Then he remembered... He remembered something important. He shot fire everywhere lighting up the room. He was in a cell by himself. Moon was in the opposite cell. He remembered everything.

"Oh... Yeah..."

He got up and stared at the metal bars keeping him in. He punched them. He didn't stop. He wouldn't give up no matter how much his hands hurt. Then, a man ran to his cell, opened the door and kicked him.

"Stay in there and make no noise!" He said.

Coil immediately got up and attacked him. However, the man was armed with tons of weapons. He got out 2 twin duelling guns and shot at his legs so he wouldn't kill him. After all, Coil was of some use. Coil screamed in pain as he fell to the floor wounded. Blood pouring from him.

"L-let... Me... O-o-out...!" He said.

The man looked at him. He then walked outside of his cell and locked the door. He left...

Coil was dying... He couldn't walk, could barely speak and was losing blood. Fast! But, Coil saw something... The man forgot his gun! He crawled towards it. Picked it up and shot the lock on the cell breaking it open and setting him free. Coil doesn't know much about firearms but he knows how to use it at least. He crawled out of his cell trying not to faint. He shot fire in Moons room alerting her where she was and that he was here. He fired the gun at the lock breaking it free then he finally fainted. Moon got out and looked at him. She wanted to run. She wanted to see Luna. She wanted to keep her promise to her but she wanted her happy... She sighed then healed Coil praying she wouldn't die. She stood up. Looked at herself.

".....Good." She said.

Coil woke up immediately. He got up then looked at Moon.

"Thanks..." He said with a smile.

"Don't think because I healed you that I'm your friend!" She said with a slight growl.

"Then why did you heal me?" He said.

"Because you saved me so now we're even" she said with a small smile.

They ran. Looking for a exit. They were in a tall building. They knew this because they looked out the window. They tried not to get spotted. Coil saw some stairs leading to the first floor. He ran down with Moon. They finally made it for what seemed like an eternity. The front door was just there. He quickly ran with Moon to the door. But someone spotted them. The person that saw him quickly called for backup. Coil and Moon made it out! They were not in a forest anymore. They were on a beach that was completely empty. The men and women that worked at the building tried to find them. But they were too late... Or were they? They saw a girl. They immediately identified her and ran towards her.

"Huh!? W-who are you! Stop!" Said Luna.

They took her inside.

"Now we wait for them to come to us!

All of them laugh as elsewhere, Coil and Moon ran in the forest. Looking... For Luna