The hunters

Coil woke up early to the smell of the smoke coming from the dying fire he had lit up around the room yesterday. He looked at Moon and Luna.

"They must be tired" he laughed slightly enjoying the moment.

Soon, Luna and Moon woke up. Luna looked around. She then remembered why they were here and how they met Coil.

"Good morning everyone" said Coil in a happy tone.

Moon looked at him and sighed.

"It's not a good morning... No morning is good for us. Neither is noon, afternoon, evening or even midnight." Said moon ruining the moment.

Luna slowly nodded in agreement. Coil sighed.

"We must get going... It was nice meeting you I guess..." Said moon.

"Wait we're leaving him!?" Shouted Luna.

Moon suddenly shouted back.

"What!? You thought that we would let him come with us!? He is a monster! Now let's go!" Shouted Moon.

Coil froze... He heard those words being said to him once before...

"R-right..." Said Luna crying silently.

Then... There was a noise of talking and the wall sounded like it was being broken in... Everyone was silent. Moon checked the area around them. Smelling the mossy green walls, feeling the crusty, rough ground and listening to the silent whispers. She heard a voice.

"There here!" Said a strange voice

Moon stepped back quietly towards Luna.

"Luna... Get ready to run..." Whispered Moon.

The noise of the men and women breaking in got louder.

"They found us!" Shouted Moon.

"It was because we healed!" Said Luna.

Coil started running. They followed him.

Luna, Coil and Moon were running from the hunters.

"Stop right now!" Said one of the hunters running after them.

There were at least 7 of them.

"There's no point in saying stop because why would we?!" Stated Luna.

Suddenly Coil stopped. Moon looked at him very confused and shocked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" She said.

"I'm tired of running! I refuse to run from my enemy's! If we run now then we are accepting our future together as wanted people. I want to be free and I'm going to stop them!" He said looking confident.

Luna looked at him then at moon.

"...Fine. I'm coming with you. Luna, I want you to run as far, far away as possible! Do you understand!?" Said Moon.

"I'm not leaving you!" Said Luna as she shouted.

"I don't want to be alone anymore!" She said with tears.

Moon looked at her then hugged her. "I will be ok I promise and I will come back for you..." Said moon and smiled.

Luna ran away... Coil started fighting 2 assassins that were trying to get Moon and Luna. Moon used her shadow powers to create a gun. She shot at the assassins leg causing them to fall in pain. Then, 2 different assassins picked up Moon and uses a special device that prevented her from using her powers. She fainted... Coil had been knocked over by the other 3 assassins then they used the same device on him. Then... As he looked at Moon, stretching his hand out to try and save her, he fainted... The assassins picked them up and took them outside. They put them in a cage in a car and drove off. They had been kidnapped...