Luna

As soon as she fell, Coil woke up. He was healed completely. He looked at Luna and was confused.

"Hey what's wrong!? I didn't hurt you at all! And why am I fully healed...?"

He slowly walked towards her. He shook her a little trying to wake her up. She lay motionless...

"Hey! Wake up!"

He shakes her in fear. Coil may love fighting, but he doesn't want anyone to be killed. Not anyone. You may think Coil is evil. However, he has soft spots and this is one of them. He can't stand people being killed. He started to shake her more. Tears were filling his eyes. He then tried first-aid recovery by pressing against her stomach hoping for air to come.

"Wake up please!"

He then has a flashback... A faint image of a girl... She was smiling a little while in pain. Coil knows almost nothing about first-aid. Soon Moon woke up and saw Coil trying to revive Luna.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"

She punches him on the ground then looks at Luna.

"I'm all healed... No... NO! Luna you know better than to heal me!"

She then does first aid on her only this time, she knows what she is doing. Coil got up with a broken jaw. He couldn't talk. He couldn't say anything. He knew if he tried to help, Moon would just attack him again. He had no choice, but to watch...

5 minutes passed. Luna was slightly moving. Moon continued reviving her. She slowly got up, breathing heavily. Moon hugged her crying... Coil smiles and slowly tried to walk towards her. Luna looked at him. For some reason, she wasn't afraid. Moon was about to attack again until Luna explained everything.

"Luna... He is dangerous. We must go. If you don't want him dead then fine but he's not coming with us" said Moon while in her calm voice.

"Please! He won't harm us! Right Coil?" Said Luna as Coil immediately nodded his head.

"Why can't you talk!?"

Coil tried to talk but his jaw gets worse and he tried not to scream in pain as it would make it worse.

"Oh... Yeah I punched your jaw... You should be ashamed for trying to harm her!" Said Moon.

Coil fell to his knees... He was broken... Depressed... Ashamed... Not only did he fail the battle with Moon but he also couldn't do anything to help Luna. Luna walked towards him. She noticed his broken jaw and the tears coming from his eyes. She felt pity for him.

".....I don't care what you say he is coming with us. And I want him to be treated with respect. Because... Because he is my only friend!" Said Luna looking at Moon with a fierce look.

She then went wide eyed and growled.

"You only just met him 5 minutes ago! And he tried to kill us! He is not coming!"

Luna looked at Coil ignoring Moon. Her eyes sparkled like gemstones in a cave. Coil looked at himself ashamed of what he had done. He forgot that other people had feelings and loved ones.

"Listen... you attacked us but it wasn't because you wanted to capture us. Your body was filled with such fury and anger wasn't it?" Said Luna.

Coil nodded trying not to speak.

"Moon, I'm staying with Coil. I... I know that I can't l-live without your help but... b-but I would never forgive myself if I left this guy as he is right now! Can he at least stay with us until he gets back on his feet please?" She begged.

Moon paused for a moment taking in what she just said and thinking long and hard. Eventually, she just sighed and hugged.

"Fine! But only because he could be of use to us and you will finally have a friend so you will stop playing with your pathetic toy!"

Luna didn't know what to say... She just smiled and gazed at Coil. Coil looked at her then looked away. Luna saw goodness within his corrupted heart. She finally had a friend. And now... Begins the epic legend of Coil, Luna and Moon!