The promise

Coil couldn't see anything. Not 1 thing. Luna immediately got down and began to heal him. She prayed... And prayed... And prayed. She wanted Coil to see her no matter what. Then, Coil started to see something. He looked around. His vision was back! Luna looked at him and smiled. She was still alive. Coil hugged her. Moon looked away from them. She was mad at them. For the rest of the day, Coil was with Luna and Heat was trying to calm Moon down. It turned dark. Coil didn't like sleeping outside. He wanted to sleep on a bed. But... He had no where to go. Luna lay next to him.

"What a day..." Said Luna.

Coil thought for a moment then...

"Luna... Let's sleep by the waterfall!" He said.

"The waterfall! Erm... Ok!" She said in joy.

They ran to the waterfall and sat down next to it.

"This is where we fell in love..." He said blushing.

Luna nodded.

"Yeah..."

Her face went red.

"Good night Luna..." He said as he kissed her cheek.

Luna's face was very red.

"Good night" she said as she lay her head on his chest.

Coil was thinking. Then he spoke.

"I love the dark... It's like I'm in a dream... The full moon, the stars and... Y-y-you..." He said while blushing.

"I just like staying in the same place with someone that isn't Moon..." Luna said without hesitation.

"Do you not like her?" He said.

"It's not that it's just... We're always moving and she doesn't trust others so we don't usually have time to socialise. She gotten a lot worse without Heat..." she said with a sigh.

Coil laughed a little. Luna sighed then hits the water.

"I want my life back..." She said.

Coil looked at her.

"You mean the time you had before you met me?" He said.

"What? No! I love you and I want you to be in my life forever it's just that well... I liked my old village a lot. Sure I was bullied but it holds precious memories for me..." She said smiling.

"I have had a great time traveling with you and Moon. I got to explore, have epic battles and find love..." He said smiling.

"Finding love is only half the journey. The rest is keeping it. I heard Moon say that to our brother before she fell in love with Heat". She said.

"Should we hug before we sleep?" Said Coil.

"Yeah!" She said.

They both hugged each other looking in their eyes.

"I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will restore your life back to normal until you're happy" whispered Coil.

"That's a pretty big promise..." Luna said.

"I... p-promise..." said Coil.

Coil kissed Luna blushing. He didn't stop. Luna kissed back with her eyes totally closed. So was Coil. Together, they fell in the waterfall still kissing. They were underwater. Coil was still kissing her as he stroked her hair. It was very soft and felt like cotton candy. But the feeling of being kissed was far more different. They stopped and got out the waterfall.

"I love you" said Coil as he kissed her one last time falling asleep.

Luna fell asleep on him and she was dreaming of him... She knew her life with him, was going to be a ride of a lifetime.