The warrior in the forest

"Stand back Luna!" Said Moon as she jumped over her standing in front of the tall figure known as Coil.

"You ready to fight!?" Said Coil.

"Ha! I can beat you with my eyes closed!" Said Moon.

"Please be careful moon" said Luna.

Suddenly, Coil burst into flames screaming in his own pride. Luna looked at him and remembered the horrors she faced in her old village with Moon. She ran behind a bush. In this world, everyone has a supernatural power. Moon can control darkness around her and her enemy's, Coil can control fire and also fight. Then there's Luna... She controls water. Which is weird because she's scared of fire. She was the only one in her village that could master water. But she never fights with her powers. She doesn't fight at all. And I forgot to mention, very few people don't have powers. I know I said everyone in this world but powers don't come from fire, water or even light. They come from the heart.

"You ready to lose?" Said Coil.

"Why are you doing this?" Said Moon.

"It's simple... I just like winning and knowing that I'm the strongest person in this forest! I am a warrior! And I will not let you take my pride from me!"

His whole body was engulfed in flames as he ran toward her. He goes to punch but Moon quickly dodges and then her shadow slowly grows...

"You just make a big mistake..." Said Moon.

Her shadows suddenly grabbed Coil and tossed him around.

"Agh! What is this dark magic!?" Said Coil as he broke himself free then shoots fire at Moon.

Moon gets hit twice having her arm burned slightly.

"Ah! My arm! You will pay!"

She got up and then ran towards him and kicks his face making his nose bleed.

"Ow!"

He lightly touches his nose looking at the blood dripping from his hand.

"You are one dangerous beauty..." He said before tripping her up and punches her repeatedly.

"Y-y-you know... It's n... N-not nice to hit a girl!"

She did a back flip having the heal of her foot hit his face. She looked at him then punches his chest causing him to fly into a tree.

"You... Heh heh... You know how t-to fight... I must say this is quite the c-c-challenge... But nothing I can't handle!" He said with blood running down his face.

He then kicks her arm, dislocating it and causing blood to drip from it.

"MOON!!!" Said Luna as she watches the battle.

Moon stood there holding her arm. She had only one option... The shadows around her grew into a sword. She grabbed it with her other arm then strikes his leg. Then she finally kicks him on the ground causing him to faint. Moon had won...

Luna runs towards her crying. She hugged her.

"I t-thought you were going to die..." She said.

Moon looked at her then fainted. Luna didn't know what to do. Without thinking, she healed her. Then she looked at Coil. She felt pity for him even if he tried to harm them. She hated fire but she knew he would be upset knowing he failed like how she felt she failed everyone in her village if she did anything. The least she could do was heal him. And she did. Then... She felt her heart stop... She fell to the floor motionless...