The kiss

Coil looked at Luna. Luna looked at Coil. It was as if the whole world around them had just suddenly froze in time... Luna looked away again embarrassed. However, Coil moved her head gently so she was facing him. Luna blushed uncontrollably. Coils face went bright red.

"I know what you're thinking..." He said while his eyes were gazed apon her beautiful face.

"Y-you do?" She said very nervously.

"I think so... You're thinking about me and you... Together..." He said as he held her hand still looking at her.

Luna nodded slowly. She was still nervous but she didn't want to ruin the moment.

"You know... I think I finally found out what it's like to be loved..." He said blushing madly.

"Yeah!" She said with confidence.

Coil slowly hugged Luna. Luna hugged back. They hugged each other for a while. Until...

"Do you... L-love me?" Said Coil.

"I-I-I think I d-do" said Luna losing her confidence.

"Yeah... So do I" he said as he held Luna gently.

Then Coil thought for a moment.

"You love me even though I control fire?" He said.

"Yes! I may be absolutely terrified of it and when I see it I think of the disaster of my village but... Looking in your fire... It's calm and gentle... It reminds me of you and how much I truly do love you" said Luna blushing madly.

Coil smiled and blushed.

"Thank you..." He said softly.

Luna smiled. But... There was a voice in the back of her head telling her something... Does she deserve this? She didn't care. She wanted it more then ever.

Heat and Moon were on a cliff kissing. They looked at the gentle sun rising in the distance. The light shinned on them both.

"This is where we first met..." Said Moon.

"Yeah... Luna looked like she had forgotten everything bad about her village" Heat said smiling.

Moon nodded in agreement. Then kissed him again. Meanwhile, Coil and Luna were at the waterfall still hugging.

"Should we find Moon?" Said Coil.

"I think they want to be alone. They haven't been alone since we left Heat all those years ago..." Said Luna.

Coil looked in her eyes. They were very close to each other. Coil was mesmerised by her beauty.

"D-d-do you want to keep hugging or d-" he said before he was interrupted.

"I want to keep hugging" she said.

Coils heart was beating uncontrollably. He wanted to tell her something but he was scared. However, he thought of all the times he wasn't afraid to battle. All those times he wasn't afraid to stare death in the eyes. He spoke suddenly.

"O-or do you w-w-want to k... K-kiss!?" He said very nervously.

Luna looked at him. Coil looked at her. They were both very very close to each other. Coil couldn't control his feelings. He thought he was going to melt or explode. But then...

"Yeah" said Luna looking at his eyes.

Coil looked at her. He closed his eyes as well as Luna. The world around them was still... There was no noise. Even the waterfall felt like it wasn't making a noise. Then... As Coil held Luna's hand tightly, he moved towards her with his eyes closed and felt something. Something people might be disgusted by or others, touched by it. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Luna had her eyes closed before she opened them. They looked at each other, blushing madly. They both knew what was happening... So they closed their eyes... They were kissing.