Blue flames

Coil took off his red cape. He had a black tank top and it looked like it was made of a thin material. There was no messing around anymore! Coil ran towards the strange man and grabbed his neck staring in his eyes while he was crushing his wind pipe. The man struggled as he tried to break free. But no matter how hard he tried, Coil would always manage to keep him still. Coil then got his other hand that was filled with violent blue flames and shot fire in his face while screaming in anger. He then broke his head off in anger. But the man got up with yellow liquid everywhere and regenerated his head. He looked at him saying nothing at all. Coil looked at him. He then ran towards him. But the man kicked his stomach and punched his head on to the ground. He then got his elbow and slammed it on his back.

"GAH!!! YOU MONSTER! I WILL BURN YOU!!!" Said Coil as he quickly got up then punched his face.

Coil had blood running down his face and his arms were sore. But he ignored the pain!

Meanwhile, Luna made it to the island. The whole place was covered in Blue fire and yellow liquid on the floors.

"Coil! Where are you!?" She shouted.

But she got no response. She walked around until her foot hit something. It was the arm Coil had torn off earlier. Luna immediately screamed. Coil heard her.

"L-Luna!?" He said as his voice turned back to normal.

The man jumped up and slammed his foot against his face causing Coil to faint and his fire to quickly vanish... The strange man walked towards him as his arm turned into a needle. He stood above him ready to strike. Luna saw him. She ran towards him and knocked him over. But it was too late. He had his needle arm through his left shoulder just missing his stomach as Luna pushed him. The man and Luna fell. The man stared at Luna then vanished in thin air. As if leaving no trace of himself.

Coil lay on the grass bleeding... His eyes were shut and he was breathing very slightly and slowly. Luna ran towards him.

"Coil!!! Wake up!" She shouted as she nudged him.

Coil didn't respond. He lay there... Motionless...

Hours later...

Coil woke up. He had no idea where he was. He tried to get up and look around but he couldn't... Coil tried again then looked around. He saw flowers and he was on a bed. Coil noticed he was wrapped in bandages. He saw weird equipment. He was in a hospital. Coil had never been to a hospital before. Well... When he was very very young. Luna walked in.

"Coil! You're alive!" She said while hugging him.

"GRAH!!!" Coil shouted while in pain.

Moon and Heat walked in.

"Ugh!" Said Moon.

"Moon!" Said Heat.

Coil sighed in relief. He was alive.