Morning

Luna woke up. She had been sleeping with Coil. She blushed. She went into her bag and put on some light blue lipstick on her lips. Coil was fast asleep. He was smiling though. It was as if his depression had rotted away. Luna hugged him then Coil woke up. The first thing he saw when he woke up was Luna's face. He immediately blushed and hugged back. They did not need words to share their feelings... Moon walked towards them. She looked upset.

"Coil... I'm sorry. Please forgive me" said Moon.

Coil looked at her.

"Heat forced you to apologise didn't he?" Said Coil.

"Yeah... And Luna, If you love Coil then I'm not going to stop you. I was just surprised" she said.

"congratulations" said Moon with a smile as she walked away.

Coil looked at Luna and Luna looked at Coil. They both got up.

"What should we do today?" Said Coil.

"I never plan anything. Moon said not to because we have to run all the time" said Luna.

"You should stop listening to your sister like this" he said with a relaxed smile as he gazed into the waterfalls pond.

"Moon has kept me alive all this time because of things like that" she said looking away from him.

"Oh yeah? Well life's not worth living if you don't break the rules every once in a while" he said with a chuckle.

"I can't risk it" she replied as she turned to him.

"Then that's when I come in. I will risk my life for you. You have a guardian. I will protect you" he said while relaxing.

"You don't have to die for me" said Luna.

"I don't want Moon to try and kill me again. Plus... You have suffered a lot" said Coil.

"Aw..." Said Luna as she kissed his cheek leaving a mark of blue lipstick on him.

Coil blushed.

"It was fun here but we need to see what Moon wants to do. Let's go" said Coil walking off having Luna follow him.

"Moon what should we do today" said Coil.

"I never make plans" she said.

Moon looked at his cheek where the blue lipstick was smudged on his cheek. She sighed in disgust.

"Why don't we try and find your brother?" Said Coil.

"We can try but I bet he isn't around here" she said.

Coil then looked at her.

"Also... You're being too protective over Luna" he said.

Moon growled.

"I'm keeping her alive!" She said.

"I know but you must have faith in her" he said.

"Last time I did, she got caught remember?" Said Moon.

Coil sighed then walked towards Luna.

"Hey Coil!" She said.

"Hello princess" he said blushing.

"I'm no princess" she said.

Coil laughed. Luna kissed him. Coil blushed madly. He kissed back. The blue lipstick was now going everywhere on his face and Luna's face. Coil stopped then hugged her.

"I want to show you something. Follow me" said Luna running.

Coil followed. What was Luna going to show him?