Coil

Luna looked at Moon with a sharp look. She wanted to be free from her eternal nightmare she must live through everyday.

"I just want to make things right today" she said.

"You said that yesterday and the day before! Face it, until we are dead, they won't stop following us!"

Luna and Moon were running from a group of people that wanted their powers. They had very unique and special powers that lots of people wanted. The power to heal every wound. However, this was risky as healing someone could put the healers life at risk. People were searching for healers so they can do painful experiments on them to extract their powers. But doing this would kill them. So they were on the run. If they ever used their powers then it would send off a signal that machines can identify to find them. So they never healed.

"Come on Luna. We must continue running" said Moon a little bit friendly.

Without hesitation, Luna got up and followed Moon as they walked through the misty forest.

A looming figure of a shadow followed them in the morning. They had no idea.

"Come on Luna! Geez. This is why I train, so I don't fall behind" said Moon.

"I hate training! I don't want to be a fighter! I want to be free..." Said Luna.

Suddenly Moon looked at her in anger.

"We will never be free! Because of that fire we must carry on running! We don't have a future! You must accept that!" Said Moon.

Luna nodded slowly with tears in her eyes. She didn't want this... She just wanted to be home again. She went into her small red bag and got out her only friend: Mr cuddles. Even though Moon hated that toy, she always kept it by her side. Luna was only 14 and Moon was 17. She still kept it even though she was 14. Moon saw she was upset about the whole thing so she let her keep him even though she hated it. Mr cuddles was a pink, fluffy bear that had a few holes in him from age and cotton wool was pouring out of his arm. He was missing an ear, an eye, his nose and even half of his face. But Luna loved him. She loved him like her own son. She put him back in her bag and continued walking towards her fate. But, the next thing that will happen, this next scene, will change her life forever...

Suddenly a menacing figure jumped in front of them from a bush making them both jump and Luna scream at the top of her lungs. He had purple eyes, rough face as if he had been in many battles, a huge scar going over his left eye, a red cape around him, long smooth blond hair, black clothes that were torn, broken and a very dirty and finally, flexible legs, arms and body. His name isn't a common or even a normal name. You might even laugh. He spoke seriously with a sharp and fierce look of terror.

"Meet your champion, your worst fears, your last enemy! Meet, the legendary Coil!"