Moon

Coil was 15. He was young but he had seen things no adult would ever dream of. Luna was explaining their troubles, their healing powers, their old village. Everything. Moon however didn't approve of any of this. She hated Coil. Luna was however keeping some secrets... Even from Moon. Earlier, Luna forced Moon to heal Coil. Now he can talk again.

"I know a place we can stay. It's where I train everyday" said Coil looking confident.

He moves a bush out of the way showing a secret hole.

"In here." He said.

"No way! I have seen this many times before! We go in, there's something down there, we disappear one by on-" said Moon before Luna jumps in.

Then Coil goes in. Moon sighs and jumps inside. They all land in a dark room. Coil stood in the middle of the room then shoots fire everywhere lighting the depressing, dark and dim room. Luna was reminded of her fears but stood strong. She had to. She must. But inside she was terrified.

"Welcome... To the fire DOJO!" Said Coil As the echoes of his excitement dance across the silent room.

"Impressive..." Said Moon smiling slightly and breathing in the tasteless atmosphere.

It was midnight... Luna and Coil was sleeping. The lights around the room were gone and so was Moon. Luna woke up. She had another nightmare. She cried silently... She went to look for Moon but she was nowhere to be found... She didn't shout her name as she didn't want to wake Coil. She went outside through a tunnel in the fire DOJO. She saw her in the moonlight... She stood there... Motionless...

"Moon!" Said Luna.

Moon looked at her. Then back at the moon.

"Dreams... Are they linked to the world through a void? Because... This isn't as beautiful as I remember. Some people claim to predict the future in dreams. But I laugh at them. They are just people that have nothing better to do then create gossip" said Moon laughing.

"Moon! You know the darkness causes you to go uh..."

Moon suddenly looked at her with a deadly look of insanity.

"What!? Is it a crime to wonder in the worlds eternal mystery!?! Is it wrong to dwell in darkness waiting for the moon to guide me!?" Said Moon laughing insanely.

Luna smacked her cheek hoping that she would come to her senses.

"This darkness is causing your powers to take over your mind! You are Moon and you are my sister!" Said Luna looking angry.

Moon sighs then looks at her.

"Sorry... I just like the moonlight glittering on my face... It gives my hope. Come on, let's go back..."

Luna nods and they both go back in the cave.

Moon isn't your typical rebellion girl. She has a soft spot but never shows it. She has a spot for everyone even Coil. Moon is mysterious in many ways. It's almost impossible to describe her. However, we do know that she loves Luna as any sister or brother does with their brother or sister. She just doesn't show much of it. Friendship is a bond between 2 separate souls that create trust and hope in the world. Without it, we have no purpose in life. We would all be a mindless zombie dwelling in our deep thoughts. Anyways, Moon lay next to Luna and slept. Luna looked at Coil then Moon. She then remembered her old village. The lily flowers... The waterfall... Even the cheerful birds singing to the morning. She missed it all. She cried silently before falling asleep. Only this time, she didn't have any nightmares... She had a normal dream with Moon and Coil in a new village and lots of new friends. All she could hope for was this 1, ever so small dream to come true...