Heat

Moon was still in her same exact position when Coil left. Luna and Coil arrived and Luna ran towards Moon.

"Moon I'm back please don't be sad anymore! Please!" She said smiling.

Moon looked at her finally moving. She smiled but sighed.

"I'm so sorry... I was just upset... I have been so lonely without Heat..."

Coil was confused.

"Who is Heat?" Said Coil.

Luna looked at him.

"Heat was Moons boyfriend. But when the village burned, well... We're not sure if he is alive or not. We had many friends and family's... Zap... Shard... Our parents... Ashley..."

She was filled with tears again. Coil looked at the sky. It was dark again.

"It's late... Where should we sleep?" He said.

"We sleep on the floor" said Moon still upset.

"I am not an animal!" Said Coil aggressively.

Luna looked at him again.

"We have no choice... The fire DOJO could be a trap" said Luna.

Coil sighed then sat under a tree. Luna sat under a different tree.

"Moon... Please don't stare at the moonlight again" she said.

"I won't don't worry" said Moon with a smile.

They all fell asleep that night...

Dream... What is it's purpose? We may never know for sure. Are they really a separate reality? Are they signals? Well... This scene describes the warm and dark feeling in a dream... Luna woke up. She had yet another horrifying nightmare. She cried. She looked for Moon. She found her but then started looking for Coil. She saw him. It sounded like he was having a dream as he was sleep talking.

"O-one... Sheep... F... F-f-four sheep... Ten... Twenty seven... T-there everywhere! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed as he woke up and stood up.

Luna looked at him confused.

"What happened?" She said.

"Whatever you do, don't count sheep before you go to sleep... Ugh... My head hurts" he said as he sat down.

Luna giggled and sat next to him.

"You're funny" said Luna.

"What's wrong?" Said Coil.

Luna was reminded of her nightmare. She cried again.

"M... M-my nightmare... It was awful. I don't want to talk about it."

Coil held her hand without thinking.

"Well... I'm here to protect you..." He said with a smile.

Luna looked away. She was embarrassed. Coil sighs.

"Let me tell you a story... There was once a small boy about 8 years of age... He loved the outdoors but he was too strong. People thought he was a demon. Then, after he almost killed his brother in a fight, his parents took him in the middle of a forest... And left him... They never saw each other since..."

Luna looked at him interested. She moved her hand away from him and looked at him.

"How do you know all this?" She said.

Coil looked at her. He had a depressed face with tears running down his face.

"Because... I was that boy... The one that was abandoned." He said.

Luna was shocked. Of course she has experienced much worse but... Seeing someone as strong as Coil looking this upset, filled her with pity. She hugged him. Coil was surprised. He hugged back.

"Thank you... You're a true... Friend..." He said as he fell asleep.

Luna smiled, walked towards the same spot she was sleeping earlier, then fell asleep. Tomorrow is a new day...