Roles AU

He wanted to steal the man's wallet, but instead, the man stole his heart.

Scott was leaning on the wall of an alley as he normally did, his head down to look disinterested, but his sharp blue eyes were alert and wandering.
Looking for someone weak enough to maybe grab some money from.
It wasn't the best way to make a living, per say, but it held him over while he tried to find a job.
His foot began to tap impatiently on the cold concrete.
Then someone entered the alleyway.
Scott surveyed his appearance.
Sweater, skinny jeans, fringe and shaved head, eyebrows knitted together in confusion, hands fiddling with something, possibly a phone. He had his earphones in and his mouth was turned down at the corners.
Yes, the thief nodded, he looked vulnerable enough.
The man began to walk past him nervously, hazel eyes side eyeing him like he was dangerous.
In fairness, he was.
Then he lunged.
His hand snagged on the lump on his back pocket, snatching his wallet, holding it up triumphantly.
The triumph lasted exactly .5 seconds.
As Scott saw the man's name on his license ("Mitch Grassi? Cute name."), a fist was flung out from almost nowhere, a sharp uppercut hitting him in the jaw.
He could feel a bruise forming fast and he thought he felt some blood trickle down his chin.
A foot made contact with his stomach, a roundhouse kick executed perfectly.
Scott tried to stand up to fight him, but Mitch's (apparently) leather boot was quickly slammed into the arm with his wallet in it, his nimble fingers snagging it back.
"Tch." He scoffed, brushing some dirt from his hands and wiping the blood on his black pants.
He left.
Quite literally and figuratively, Scott fell, and he fell hard.
He shook his head.
"Mitch Grassi...."
He began to stand again, his hands at the back of his pounding head, a tiny smile forming on his face.
He felt the blood rush to his face, turning him light pink in the dull light of the street lamp outside the alley.
"Cute boy."
He'd be on Twitter all night.