Charades

Based off of a source louissyndrome_ found!

"Today was tiring." Scott sighed in between Alex and Mitch, fingers entwined with the counter-tenor's.
Mitch looked up at him smiling while they traipsed through the dead hallways of a hotel past midnight.
He whipped out the keycard, slipping it inside the slot for the doorknob of 734, letting Scott in who looked at Alex and shook his hand.
"Thanks again for today. It can be difficult, right?"
Alex laughed in response.
"I'm only keeping a secret. It's a favor Scott, no need to thank me."
He waved as he turned his back from their door to his own hotel room, the door labeled 734 shutting behind him.
Mitch stood with his back to the wall, looking up at his Baritone cheekily.
"Just us now."
"Yeah..." He ran his fingers through his pale blond hair, blinking a few times to rid him of sleepiness.
"Esther's not around to tell us what to do..."
"Yup."
Then Mitch's eyebrows creased.
"Are you alright? You seem out of it."
"Sorry, sorry, I'm just deadweight tonight. The show, the meet and greet, trying not to stare at you for too long..."
A small smirk crept its way onto his features.
"I thought you were tired?"
"That doesn't make me love you any less~"
Mitch rolled his eyes.
"Blondes. Come on, let's go cuddle in bed, you dork."
3 hours later, wrapped up in blankets and watching Netflix on Scott's laptop, Mitch fell asleep on his shoulder, a restful smile lighting up his face.
Scott planted the softest of kisses on his forehead, whispering into his ear, "I love you, Mitch Hoying..."
He buried his face into the taller man's chest, slipping his arms around his waist.
"I love you too, Scott Grassi."