Nineteen

This chapter totally didn't go where I wanted it to go, I'm sorry it's so shît

Get me to 900 comments, maybe? Please?

"Daddy, I'm bored."Louis has been pouting for the last 15 minutes, and by the look on Liams face, that every dominate and Submissive have noticed, he's 5 more minutes from popping a vein. It was supposed to be an evening of gentleness, of everyone meeting Louis and Liam being the proud and maybe overly cocky dominate that he was when it came to being a gang leader.

Liam wanted to show Louis off, the dress was one way of putting that across as well as the Boyd language that has been used Between the pair. How when Liam was talking he always made sure his hand was on Louis' bum through the dress, or how he would have someone removed from the bundling if he saw someone even glance at the marvellous creation that was Louis William Tomlinsons ass.

"Daddy, I want To go home."Louis continues his charade of boredom and attention seeking, pulling at that sleeve of Liams highly expensive and overly priced suit. A sober Louis would shy away from the touch of the expensive fabric, afraid to even breathe around it incase by breath alone it was going to reduce the price of the suit. A drunk Louis didn't really give a flying fuck in all honesty.

It was a reason why Drunk Louis was a favourite of many

Drunk Louis was so Carefree and Stress free

He wasn't exactly drunk, like one glass of champaign but whatever

"Louis, stop this right now. You are the main event and right now you're being beyond disrespectful."Liam growls in the younger boys ear, sending shivers up and down his spine in arousal. Louis whimpers whenever Liams hand tightens around his hand, guiding him through a mess of people that has clustered around a couple in the middle of telling some story about a trip away.

Everything around Louis bored him, he was a genius in need for entertainment which was why being in a surrounding like this was boring. He was getting sick of being introduced to people that he didn't know and really didn't care for, he was getting tired of being shown off like some sort item.

Louis pulls a face of disapproval of how he was being manhandled, being forced down into one of the chairs at a table. He crosses his arms over his chest as he watches Liam kiss him on the head, pat his knee and then leave to go and talk to a member that wanted to discuss something in private.

"Oh look at sour face,"Zayn chuckles and is plopping down in the seat beside Louis, an arm draping over Louis' shoulder and giving him a squeeze."What's got you all moody?"Zayn asks, the obvious linger of alcohol in his system whenever he speaks. Zayn has been here for an hour longer than Louis, mingling as he hangs off Harrys arm, not refusing a drink whenever one is given to him by Harry.

He had wondered off whenever Harry got into a deep conversation with Calum who was all bandaged up from the shooting incident. He had found Niall, Michael and Robin clustered together in one corner of the room, greeting the, as he continued to find Louis.

"Liam won't pay me any attention."The Twink huffs out in annoyance, cheeks puffed out into a pout as he glares into open space."Can you believe that? All I want in attention, and instead I get ignored or scowled at."He blows a strand of hair out of his eyes.

"Louis, do you understand how much of a spoilt little brat you sound like right now?"Zayn sighs, thanking Harry for the drinks that have been set down on the table. Harry presses a sweet kiss do Zayns lips, murmuring for him to behave before he's disappearing again, leaving a trace of expensive cologne to linger.