Thirty

Where'd all of my voters go to?

20+ comments please?

I know this is so late but I wasn't sure what to write? Again, this is also a pretty shit chapter and I'm gonna continue on with the plot very very soon. I'm just kinda getting off track and everyone wants updates so here's one.

"How much would it mean to you to get into that university?"Liam asks while they sit in bed, Liam with a laptop on his lap and Louis with one settled between his crisscrossed legs. They were both during separate pieces of work, Louis was catching up on emails that he has missed from his current university professors as well as actually doing some coursework that he was supposed to do but couldn't.

Louis couldn't sleep, and it showed whenever he glances down at the digital clock at the bottom corner of his laptop that it was 3 in the morning and he had yet to even get a wink of sleep. He was scared to, that if he fell asleep that he'd wake up tied to that chair again, that he'd have that mans hands touching all over his Body, the cold blade gracing his smooth and sensitive skin. Louis wasn't going to risk that, and so he stayed up to do his coursework to keep himself occupied.

Liam was just up because Louis was up, he wasn't going to let his princess suffer through insomnia alone.

"Everything."Is what Louis replies with, his fingers dancing over his keyboard at such a speed. He stops his typing for a second so he can push his glasses back up his nose with a little twitch of his nose."Why are you bringing up such a sensitive subject?"They hadn't talked about the university since getting back home. Louis didn't want to talk about it.

"Just out of curiosity,"Liam knows how much I'd mean to Louis. Louis adored science, he adored the work and effort that he had to put into it, the concentration."What if I told you that I got you a place? Would you forgive me?"Liam speaks up, gaining the attention of Louis immediately. The submissive stops his typing actions, reluctantly looking up from the computer screen to squint at the dominate.

"What?"Louis squints, pushing the laptop onto the bed covers."Don't be saying that if you haven't actually got me a place."Louis purses his lips as he sits up onto his knees, body turned towards Liam with his feminine hands laying on his thighs. He was wearing a simple white tank top and a pair of leggings that hugged his thighs and bum nicely. His wound had still not healed but instead of having a bandaged wrapped around his entire shoulder and collarbone, it was simply a large plaster.

"Who says I haven't got you a place?"Liam smirks, his eyes trained on Louis who still looks at him sceptically. Liam is wearing his own pair of glasses and honestly, Louis can't deny how sexy the dominate looks while wearing glasses, it was taking Louis' every will power not to hunt the mans leg."I can show you the email, princess?"Liam is already searching through his emails.

It hadn't exactly took Liam a lot of time to get Louis a place. He had searched down the key places that the professor that made the choices would be at, at what time he'd be at what location. Liam wouldn't say that he surprised the man with his unexpected arrival, it was more like he frightened the man with the 1am car park meeting that Liam had planned. The simple mention of Liam being in a gang and the gun in the dominates back pocket made him change his mind pretty fast.

"Holy shit!"Louis curses, wincing whenever he's pinched at his hip for swearing."You got me a place!"Louis' voice gets higher as he speaks, a smile spreading onto his lips as he rereads the email that Liam had brought up onto the screen."How?"

"I have my ways,"Liam sets the laptop to the side, allowing him to pull the submissive onto his lap. Louis is straddling Liam, hands rested delicately on the older mans shoulders and bum rested on the mans lap."I do anything to make sure I'm princess gets their way. I was a dick to miss your very important meeting, and I wanted to make it up to you."