Twenty-Nine

This is a really filler type chapter and I kinda needed to distract Myself away from everyone and everything for awhile and write something that was a little cute and bonding and Lilo

This was rushed; #Nonedited

20 comments for the next chapter?

Liam couldn't sleep

He's afraid that if he shuts his eyes that this will all fade away and that he'll wake up back at home without Louis laying by his side, that he'll will be missing and help captive by some whackjobs. Just the thought makes Liam's blood turn cold, making his whole body tense up and to give the smaller hand that is being swallowed by his own large a small squeeze just to make sure that he's still there and hasn't disappeared.

Liam lets his eyes close shit just for a couple of seconds, his free hand coming up to rub at his temples at the upcoming migraine that was starting to pulse. He has stayed up all night, just watching over Louis, running his fingers through the submissives greasy hazel hair whenever he stirred and rubbing his thumb over his knuckles in a soothing action whenever Liam would spot the younger in discomfort.

The two days without Louis was nightmarish for Liam. He was so scared. There were endless possibilities that has been running around Liam's head for the past two days, on who had taken Louis, on what they have done to him and how his princess was coping. It was frightening, being held hostage as some type of bargain, Liam can relate from past experience how bad kidnappings associated with the mob can get.

Especially when you know that no one is going to pay the ransom or going to rescue you

Opening his eyes, Liam can feel the tears that brim his as he holds up the hand that is laced with Louis' up to his lips, pressing feather soft kisses to Louis' hand."I'm so sorry, princess. I'm so sorry that I've dragged you into my mess."His voice is shaky as he speaks, keeping his lips to Louis' hand as he speaks softly.

Louis' chest continues to rise and fall in sleep, the dried up tear stains running down his cheeks and little puffs of air leaving slightly parted lips. Liam still thinks he looks beautiful, how his thick eyelashes are resting on well chiselled cheekbones and how his freckles dust over the bridge of his nose. Louis was his, but Liam still had many wounds to patch up between them.

"I'm a mess,"Liam breathes out a shaky sigh, closing his eyes again. This was bringing back memories to the surface, the kidnappings, the torture. Liam was just glad enough that he was able to track down the whackjobs location before anything else could've happened to Louis, he was just glad that he could kill the man himself after finding him.

Liam knew that he needed to patch everything up, sort things out with Louis and between the university stuff. He just wanted Louis to be safe, he didn't want him to get hurt or kidnapped like just had happened. Liam was being honest when he said he forgot about the meeting, he honestly really did but he was going to make it up to Louis. Allowing the Submissive to continue his education was important to Louis.

Liam would do anything for Louis

Louis' whimper of pain is what makes Liam snap out of his own Thoughts, opening his eyes and casting his glance down to Louis whose nose is scrunched up and his lips pursed in pain."Morning, Princess."Liam is greeting, his thumb still rubbing over Louis' knuckles as the smaller continuous to clutch onto his hand with an iron grip.

Mumbling, Louis replies;"I'm sore."

"I know, baby. I've got some painkillers for you to take after we get you some breakfast."Liam keeps his voice soft for the sake of his own headache and for Louis. Louis was always so soft in the morning, laced with thick sleep and just wanting to relaxing again. Today was no different, no matter the pain that was coursing through his wrists, ankles and especially his shoulder and collarbone.