Thirty-Three

I'm back. Miss me?

Aye smut (; it's shit but oh well

It seems as if less and less people are interested in this

PLEASE LOADS OF COMMENTS PLEASE THATS MY MOTIVATION

Photo- can we talk about how big Louis' shirt on him? I mean it's WAY too big on him and basically my theory is is that it isn't his and is in fact Liams shirt because Louis wearing Liams clothing gives me major feels because Size difference??

"Why haven't you told your mother about me?"It all comes out in one big, rushed out sentence that Louis can't exactly stop himself from saying it until it's too late. He's watching from the corner of his eye how Liam reacts, if he'll lash out at the young submissive or will smoothly divert the conversation in a new direction because that's what Liam does best; avoids the problem at hand.

It wasn't the question that Louis wanted to ask the most, no, as much as he wanted to know why Liam has never spoke to his mum about him before, he wanted to find out what Liam had been dreaming the night before that lead to him clearly shaken up. Louis knows that he shouldn't pried or poke for answers, especially after how Liam never did when Louis woke up from a nightmare and refused to speak about it, but he can't help his curiosity and concern, Louis just wanted to know if his Daddy was okay.

"I don't tell my Mum a lot of things, Louis."Liam replies rather calmly, running the slick blade of his razor across his cheek, dabbing the razor into a pool of water he has formed into the porcelain sink. The lower half of his face was lathered up with shaving cream, Liam shaving clean of his stubble."We aren't that close."Which was true, Liam has never been close with anyone other than this fellow Dominants that he has gained a friendship with only through the gang he has built up from the rubble.

"But I'm your Submissive, you're supposed to tell your Mother about me."Louis sits at the edge of the Porcelain tub, completely stripped from his clothing and a hand in the rising water that was in the tub. His fingers move delicately in the water, blue eyes watching Liam shave through the bathroom mirror.

"Does your Mum know about me?"Liam shoots his submissive a glare through the mirror which sends Louis' gaze down.

"No, but that's a different Matter."Louis mumbles, turning his attention to the half filled bath tub, not wanting he water to fill up to much, he turns it off."My mum doesn't want anything to do with me, she kicked me out at 15, didn't even care that I was being accepted to a overly populated Dominant University at the age of 15. At least your Mum cares about you, mine doesn't."

Despite Karen being labelled as Worlds Shittiest Mother by Liam himself, Karen had a big heart and cared an awful lot about Liam. She had watched him grow up, she had cried every time he returned with a new cut across his face or a bruised up tummy, she tried her best to nurse him back to health but even at that, Liam was too stubborn to expect her affection and Geoff was determined for his wife not to get attached to Liam.

Louis' mum on the other hand didn't want anything to do with Louis, seeing as he was not the son that she intended on having. Jay didn't care what Louis did, she hadn't heard from him in over 4 years and she didn't intend to either seeing as she had a family to be looking after that didn't involve Louis.

"Okay, you're right. I shouldn't have said that."Liam sighs, looking at Louis through the mirror to see the boy ready to get into the Bath, watching with lust filled eyes as his Submissive moves delicately into the tub."Harry has been talking about going to a new dominant and Submissive club, Handcuffs, was wondering if you'd like to check it out?"Liam asks, trying to move the conversation onto a new topic.