Please read...

Hello

You can skip to the next chapter if you just want to read the story.

So I haven't updated in forever, and I apologize for that. But I've been so stressed out, man.

My family moved today, and since we're all lazy and tend to procrastinate, we barely started packing up our house on Friday morning. And so I've been packing and moving stuff all day this weekend, and I haven't been sleeping well because for some reason I have night terrors, and I haven't been eating enough, so I'm very sluggish and lethargic.

I honestly feel like I'm dead.

But in a few days, once I get some rest and whatever, I'll probably be okay.

I also lost two people who used to be very important to me. And I've been acting like it's not a big deal but I get so attached to people and when they tell me they can't be my friend anymore, or that they can't talk to me, it scars my heart. Especially when they say hurtful things to me. And I can never talk to them again.

So I'm pretty fucked up right now.

But I wrote anyway, even though it's late and I feel like I'm going to faint. I owe you guys an update, but this is all I can write for now. So just read the next page, and I'm sorry it's not very good. I'll update again, and it will hopefully be better. For now, I need to finish helping my grandmother clean and move her furniture around.

Please don't pity me. I don't want you to feel bad, because this is just how my life is. This is what I need to go through, and even though I really don't want to...I'm just gonna try to get through the rest of this year.

Always remember that I think you're absolutely perfect.