Chapter Eighteen: Hello Hello

Lillian laughs when she sees my face. “You have to be the stupidest person in the world to have come back,” She tells me. “I mean, you’ve had a chance to escape, to live normally again, but you came back for them. So tell me, why bother coming back here when it only reminds you of all the pain and fear you felt?”

“Because I’m still a Hunter,” I say in response. “And Hunters kill anything that can threaten humans.” I whisper, softly as I begin shooting at several undeads running towards me.

“Oh you are stupid,” Lillian says, rolling her eyes. “They can’t die like normal vampires.” She tells me.

Chase laughs, ripping his mask off and leaning casually against the wheel of execution. “Well they aren’t normal bullets,” He tells her, grinning before he blows a playful kiss at Henry. “Hi love, did you miss me?” He asks him, teasingly.

Henry growls, his eyes turning red. “I’m going to kill you.” He snarled, lunging for him.

“You can try,” He shoots at the undeads that I shot at before, the moment his bullet touched the undead, its body burst. “You’ve got to love nitroglycerin bullets.” Chase says, a goofy face on his face before it changed. “Now it’s your turn old geezer.” He points the gun at Henry. Henry lunges for him, grabbing him by the waist and breaking the wall behind them. They must be in the next room.

Lillian laughs. “I see you brought your little friends,” She noted Taylor beside me as he stood strong and let me change out my heels. “What are they, your boy toys?” She asks me, eyeing my shoe change.

“I prefer team.” With a swift movement, I took out two guns. They were nitroglycerin guns, this time, they’re timed to explode the moment they contact something, so I’ve got to be careful. I shot at Lillian who managed to jump away, but not that far. When the stage exploded, she fell back. I ran towards her, guns out, shooting at undeads I passed. It was a game for me, they were my mice, and I was their Tom.

Lillian snarls as her entire appearance morphs, she grabs her bag of pixie powder from beneath her dress. “You’ll pay for that,” She grabs a hand full and tosses it at me. The thing about Hunters, we had marks that made us immune to unknown harm. I brought up my wrist and cut through the cloud of dust with ease, it stinged a little, but at least I mainly immune to it's effects. Lillian scowls. “You’re human again.” She says.

I land in front of her, my face covered by my hair, she couldn’t see it, but I could see her. Quickly changing my gun, I waited for a chance. Lillian was waiting for me too. There was an opening, so I took it. Hopping in the air and doing a backflip, I got a clear view of the room. There were about two thousand and twenty, no, nineteen undeads, around seven hundred civilians, and Lillian. Aiming my gun, time seemed to slow down for me. One bullet is all I need. I poised my arm at an angle, and then I hooked it and shot. The bullet followed the direction of my force. It curved. However, this bullet was different.

It was like a rocket. It’s out shelling was made of titanium, not only did it inflict pain; it had enough force to knock out more than one of those undeads all in one shot.

My eyes were so focused on the bullet that I barely managed to dodge Lillian’s attack. Her hand scrapped the side of my cheek as I let her slip past me. “Oh lily bear,” I say, mockingly, a smirk slipping onto my lips. “Where are you, come out so I can obliterate you.” My tone changes as I frown and concentrate on my surroundings. She was fast, her feet barely touched the ground, and she was moving like a vampire. But I was better than a vampire. “There.” I shot the gun.