(CHAPTER 5) A Game?

~y/n pov~

"Welcome home"
"WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed.
"Woah dude! Volume, and people say I'm loud!" He replied laughing.
"Why am I here, let me the hell out! Are you psycho or something? You fucking asshole!"
I continued to rant in anger.
But he just stood there, with a straight face, listening.
'I'm outta here' I thought. I tried to move past him but he grabbed me, pushed me forward, and pinned me to the bed.
"H-hey stop." I managed to squeak out.
"I think you forgot who is in control (y/n)~"
He had a serious face.
"I have some food for you but I guess due to your bad behavior I am going to have to set down some rules."
I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes.
"Rule one; You can't leave. Even if you tried, you can't.
Rule two; You have to behave. So no violent and cursing at me, you sound like my friend Iggy when you talk like that.
Rule three; if you don't behave, you will get punished. I don't want to do that dude.
Rule four; No trying anything sketchy, to yourself, or me."
Tears streamed down my eyes.
'Don't cry oh no....'
"WAH DONT CRY DUDE! OK PLEASE I WILL BE NICER!"
He started panicked. He had a extremely sad puppy face.
"I WILL DO ANYTHING BUT LET YOU LEAVE."
"Please..." I said while starting to sob.
"I don't want to be- *sniffle* here...."
"You'll like it! I swear!" He tried to comfort me, but who would be comforted by this?
'Ok he is fair, this is the the country "AMERICA" we are talking about...'
"Please one chance to let me leave..." I started to wipe my tears and attempt to be brave.
"Ok let's play a game." He said.
"You sound like a this one horror movie I saw." I replied.
He got tense. "OOPS I KNOW THE MOVIE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! GAH IT WAS FREAKY!"
"What game?"
"What game do you want to do, I don't care. But if you lose the game you chose, you have to stay. It can be anything, even made up. Whatever." He said sitting causally on a chair.
'Any game you want.... Made up......' A devious thought came through my head.
"How about a made up game? You count to a hundred while I try to leave."
"HEY THATS NOT FUN!"
"You said what ever I wanted, and no cheating."
"Find Dudette...."
'He looks a little worried! Yes! I can make it out! I'm a genius!'

He turned around.
"We start." He paused, looked back at me, smiled and then faced the wall.

"Now. I'm rooting for you!"

I went running as I heard him begin to count.
"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10~"

The doors won't open. I've tried them all. There are weird scanners to open each one of them

"45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52~"

The Windows won't open either. I think their locked.

"68 69 70~"

The Windows won't break either. I tried to smash it open.

"92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99~"

I'm hiding in a closet. This game wasn't fair. But it was my choice, my fault, my loss.

"100~ here I come (y/n)~"

I heard his footsteps coming close. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god...........'

~Americas POV~

She lost. I feel bad, but she chose the game!
'Oh well better for me, she must be heart broken right about now, I better go cheer her up.'
I grabbed my iPad and went on to an app which are connected to my security cameras, so I can see where in the house she is in.
'Oh she's in the closet in my room.'
I walked in, and pulled her out of the closet. She was sobbing, like as if I was going to murder her!
"Shhhh it's ok (y/n)..."
That's when she screamed at the top of her lungs
"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SOMUCH! YOU PSYCHO! YOU'RE EVIL, SO EVIL, I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!"
'H-how can she say that?'
Tears started in flow from my eyes, but my face was blank.
"N-no you don't mean that. You're lying.... And you're just mad you didn't win.... I-it was your idea, not mine.... I would have made a better game, you screwed yourself..... But don't worry, you'll be fine with me. I swear, I know~"
At that point I was sobbing on her shoulder while she shivered intently. When I finally stopped, she had fallen asleep, I carried her bridal style style to her room.

~Time skip brought to by kaneki doing nothing wrong~

(Still Americas POV)
It's been an hour, (y/n) is in her room. I left some McDonald's by her door.
'In an hour I have to go to a world meeting... Ugh, I wish I could stay with (y/n), eat burgers and play video games! But hey maybe I can get to the meeting early and get to draw on the board!!!'
My thoughts are interrupted by knocks on the door.
I walked over and open the door.
Police officers.
"Hello Mr.America sir! I am detective Morgan, and this is my partner detective Reid. Not to waste your time but may we ask you some questions?"
'Please leave'
"Sure dudes, but make it quick, I got a meeting to go. Also no need to be so formal dudes!~"
"Ok I'll get to the point, do you know where (y/n), it is says you met her, she has recently gone missing..."
'PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE'
"Really?! She was so nice! I bought her coffee once, I hope she's ok..."

After a little bit more questioning, they left, not suspecting me at all.

'I won't let (y/n) slip through my fingers, no matter what games she plays...."

-/END\-

Authors note:
Ok sorry it took a bit to update. Hope everyone has a great New Years! Thank you for helping the story hit 1k!