(CHAPTER 6) Warnings

-Y/N POV-
I'm waking up. As soon as I'm opening my eyes, I'm back in the personal prison, or "room".
'God damn it...'
You now know that the house is extremely hard to escape.

'Maybe I can convince him to let me leave? I can try. Escape is not option. Even if I did make it out, he'd find me, he is America. Fuck, why'd he have to be a country. Convincing him. Yeah. That's my option...'

You walked towards the door, a bag of McDonald's. Cold burger, and cold fries. Bleh.

'Maybe I can warm it up in a microwave... If only I can open the-'
The door was locked.
You knocked
"H-hello? Alfred?"
Oh god this sucked, you didn't want his help but you were starving!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" you screamed at te topped of your lungs, not out of fear, but frustration.

You kicked the door repeatedly, hoping for it to break in to pieces as if you were the hulk. The door didn't even budge.
"FUCK THIS ASSHOLE!"

and you yelled "fuck" again and again til you sat down giving up.
'This guy better get here soon...'

-AMERICA'S POV-
I just arrived to Japan place, where we are meeting in the world meeting center place area thing there.
I feel bad for leaving (y/n) in the house for so long... I'll see her around 9 am Tomorrow.
'This suuuuuuucks'

Blah blah blah, I got to the meeting, and of course my ideas were shut down by England and France! Like I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Blah blah blah,
I'm going back in the plane to go home.

(Time skip brought by FRUK VS USUK)

I arrived home
Finally. I go upstairs to see (y/n) with some McDonald's breakfast. (AUTHOR: THEY SERVE BREAKFAST 24/7 NOW AND THAT IS MY LIFE! I'm fine)
I opened the door to see (y/n) staring at the ceiling.

"(Y/n)! Babe you ok?"

She looked up with anger in her eyes.

"Where just going to leave me here to starve?! Huh! Wow some true love bull you got there!"
She spat out.

'Ouch.'

"Why didn't you go to the kitchen?"

"MAYBE CAUSE THE DOOR WAS LOCKED YOU IMBECILE!"

'Ouch again'

OH NO! I forgot to leave her door unlocked, to allow her to Rome the house a little!

"(Y/n) IM SO SO SO SO SO SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER DUPER SORRY! BUT HERE, IM A HERO, I BRANG YOU SOME BREAKFAST! AND YOU CAN EAT ALL DAY AND I WONT CARE! I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT BETTER!!! IM SORRY ITS JUST I HAVE COUNTRY WORK STUFF TO GO TO AND I GET WRAPPED UP IN THAT AND IM SOOOOORRRRYYYYY~"

"Can you not scream. Like my ears are gonna bleed"

'Ouch again... Ok enough'
I Grabbed (y/n)s arm and pulled her close. The I roughly yanked on her chin forcing her to look at me.

"Look (y/n), I don't want to be disrespected any more. I am trying to be as nice as possible, but I can be very not nice. Punishments will happen (y/n), one more offense, and it's coming, something you won't like."

Fear grew in little (y/n)s eyes.
A reassuring smile went on my face as I let go of her.
"But if you behave it'll be all good dude!" I kissed her forehead, she tensed up a bit.

"Ok let's eat and I'll let you get cleaned up, ok (y/n)?"

"Ok..."

Authors Note:
This was a very short chapter and I'm sorry!!! I just wanted you guys to know, I'm alive and will be posting more!!!
Next chapters will get heated. Also btw: Alfred saying "blah blah blah" is his way of skipping through his day, not paying attention to what's happening, etc. A time skip in his way.
Happy 2016!!!
THANKS FOR THE 2K