CONFESSION-MINGYU

You were currently in your company's practice room practising a dance with your group. You were all rookies but you heard that you were going to be collaborating with one of the other rookie groups.

As you were about to finish your song you saw some boys enter the practice room. Scratch that; a lot of boys enter the practice room.

You assumed that this would be the group that you were collaborating with and so it was.

You were collaborating with the boys of Seventeen.

And that's how it went for weeks. You had made friends with almost all of the members of Seventeen and it had become really fun.

But, one of them particularly had caught your attention and you seemed to have caught his as well. His name was Mingyu and he was tall, with a great smile and not to mention he was extremely good looking.

It was so easy for you too to naturally become friends, and you had through the practises that your groups shared together.

You and Mingyu would always find time to make jokes and drive the members of your groups insane in between practices. His personality contrasted yours so well and it was always easy to talk to him.

But, what you didn't seem to catch on to was that Mingyu had began to fall for you. He always looked forward to coming to practices because he knew that he would see you and it always made him smile when he did.

You were supposed to work with him for a few different parts in your dance but you two were always fooling around and couldn't get your dance finished.

"Mingyu-ah," S.coups said while giving him a glare. "You two need to stop fooling around and get this done," S.coups said followed by nods from the rest of the members.

"But, anyways practice is done," called S.coups as everyone began to mill out of the practice room. As you and Mingyu were about to leave you were blocked by S.coups and your group leader.

"Practice is done but not for you two. All you guys do is joke and fool around and you're the only two that haven't gotten your choreo down," your group leader said while giving you a serious look.

"Which means that you two will stay here until it's finished," replied S.coups while closing the practice room door, only to open it again and say to Mingyu; "I think that now is a perfect time to tell her," while giving him a wink.

You gave Mingyu a strange look.

"Perfect time to tell me what?" you questioned.

"It's n-nothing," he replied brushing off your question and slowly moving away from you and towards the music player. " Let's just practice so we can go." You knew that he was hiding something.

You trailed behind him and grabbed onto his shoulder turning him around. "Mingyu~, you can tell me, just tell me," you pleaded.

"It's nothing," Mingyu repeated but this time a small blush crept upon his cheeks.

"Why not? S.coups said that it was the perfect time, what are you hiding fro-,"

"Okay, I'll tell you. It's just that this is really hard to say but, ever since I saw you on that first day at the practice room, I've kinda had a not so small crush on you. And even though it's so easy to talk to you, and we get along so well; I don't know why it's taken me so long to confess to you but I am now and I just really like you," Mingyu said while avoiding your eyes and staring at his shoes.

He was so cute and you couldn't deny that you had feelings for him as well.

"Well, I like you too Mingyu," you said smiling only to have Mingyu look at you surprised.

"Really?" Mingyu replied beaming a huge smile at you.

You nodded and Mingyu immediately pulled you into a warm hug.