SEVENTEEN REACTION TO PLANNING YOUR WEDDING

S.coups/Seungcheol: He'd be one that wouldn't care what the wedding looks like as long as your happy. He'd let you be in charge and do whatever you wanted.

Jeonghan: He'd make sure that everything went smoothly and he'd always ask for your opinion on something before choosing.

Joshua: He'd want to put in a surprise like singing for you during the wedding. He'd want to make it memorable.

Jun: He would want everything to remembered. From the food to the venue he'd want it to be a night to remember.

Mingyu: He'd absolutely love planning your wedding because he know that it'll eventually be cake tasting, his favourite part.

Wonwoo: He'd be more layed back when planning letting you make most of the decisions. He'd pitch in a few ideas every now and then though.

Hoshi: He'd have a ton of fun planning your wedding. If you wanted it big he'd want bigger and fancier and extraordinary.

DK/Seokmin: He'd love this process and he'd like all the things that you get to do. He'd be another to just go with the flow and as long as your happy he's happy too.

Woozi: He'd have a small smile on his face as he planned everything and would pitch in ideas with you throughout the process.

Seungkwan: He'd want to be the planner so that he could pitch in all the best ideas and absolutely everything would go smoothly. He'd make sure of it.

The8/Minghao: He'd enjoy picking out the little things that would make the wedding special and he'd have a smile on his face the whole time.

Vernon: He'd be really laid back the whole time just going with the flow. Whichever way the wedding turned out he'd love it anyways.

Dino: He'd be bewildered by the all the choices and would want to see all the options.