ACCIDENTAL FIRST KISS

You are close friends, he also happens to have a crush on you and one day you accidentally kiss

Mingyu:

"Mingyu! Stop running, you know I need that," you shouted while running after your best friend Mingyu.

He had taken your laptop away from you complaining that you were spending more time on it then with him. But he knew that you were using it for homework.

"You'll have to catch me first," he called from upstairs. You caught a glimpse of him dashing around the corner, hearing his feet scatter across the floor and come to a stop.

You carefully took your time making your way towards him. He'll have no clue what's coming, you thought to yourself as you almost approached the corner. You reached the wall and were peering around when Mingyu decided to surprise you and turn as well.

"Bet you didn't think I was-" Mingyu had turned around only to have his lips had landed directly on yours.

You both quickly pulled away and looked away from him out of shock and surprise. You felt your cheeks heat up and your heart pounding in your chest at a rapid pace.

Looking over to Mingyu you expected him to be just as surprised and shy but instead he had a smile on his face.

"Well, that's not exactly how I expected our first kiss to happen," he said laughing. "How about a redo?"

Wonwoo:

"Wonwoo...stop...tickling me," you struggled to say due to Wonwoo's tickling fit. His fingers moved all along your sides rapidly tickling you.

You were just sitting on the couch enjoying a movie when Wonwoo decided that he wanted to start tickling you.

"Not unless you say, pretty please," he was laughing himself, refusing to give up on his tickling antics.

"No, never," you giggled trying to counter with a poke to his side, causing him to jump slightly.

"Fine, then I'm just going to have to keep tickling y-," Before Wonwoo could continue he reached to poke your side one more time but, lost his balance. Causing you to fall off of the couch with him.

Not just that but, you had landed right on top of him. Seeming to assume that you had already sat up. He unknowingly began to sit up himself, causing his lips to accidentally bump into yours.

You froze for a split second, just realizing what happened before quickly pulling away and standing up. You reached up to touch your lips with your index finger. You had just kissed Wonwoo, your best friend Wonwoo, but it was an accident, right?

You looked away embarrassed only catching a short glimpse at Wonwoo's expression but when you turned around you saw him laughing with a huge smile on his face and with bright flustered cheeks.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that," he said with a chuckle. "But, I'm glad that it happened with you."