THUNDER-WOOZI

It was always these nights. The nights with dark cloudy skies. The nights with the heavy rain pelting on windows and rooftops. The nights where thunder rumbled and lightning sparked through the sky.

On these kinds of nights you couldn't sleep. And on this particular night the thunder storm going on outside seemed to be especially, terrifying.

You wanted to sleep but the thunder was keeping you up.

Every time that you thought it had calmed down, the thunder decided to get louder. You resorted to curling up on your bed and trying to slowly rock yourself to sleep.

But, it wasn't working.

"(Y/N), are you okay? You've been moving around a lot," said your boyfriend Woozi in a low groggy voice from his place on the bed.

When you didn't reply, he moved a little closer towards you. Only to see that you were curled up and sniffling.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" he asked again as he moved to stroke his thumb along your cheek.

"No..." you mumbled softly.

"Why, tell me," Woozi replied in a soft tone.

"Because...I'm scared," you mumbled again, looking into his eyes this time and pulling the covers closer to your body.

With that he didn't have to ask another question and he pulled you close into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you warmly and drew small circles on your back lightly with his fingers.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'll always be here to hold you, as long as you need me too." He placed a small kiss on your forehead and nuzzled his face in your neck.

You were so comfortable and warm in Woozi's arms that you nearly found sleep instantly.

Until another roll of thunder rumbled through the sky.

You jumped slightly at this hoping that Woozi wouldn't notice. But, of course he did.

That's when an idea struck in his head. "I know how to help you fall asleep. I'll sing you a song to help get your mind off of the storm. Just concentrate on my voice; nothing else, just my voice."

With that Woozi began to sing you a soft song that helped tremendously in easing you to sleep.

You felt your eyelids become heavy and your mind become calm. Before you knew it, you were slowly drifting asleep. To the sound of Woozi's sweet voice.