CAUGHT DANCING-WONWOO

The music in the practice room was really loud and you were trying to feel it as much as you can. So much that you did not even care to pay attention to the boy that was peering in on your dancing.

He was in fact, your boyfriend Wonwoo. He didn't want you to stop dancing so he decided not come into the practice room to interrupt you.

Wonwoo just watched from a far as he wondered how you could possibly feel the music so well. All of your dance moves fell so well with the rhythm and beats of the music.

Wonwoo was in such a daze that he didn't even realize that the song had stopped.

You were going to change the song that you were dancing to when you saw Wonwoo's reflection in the mirror. You jumped startled by his presence.

"Wonwoo-ah,why were you spying on me while I was dancing," you said walking up to him and hitting his arm lightly.

"I mean how couldn't I," Wonwoo wittily replied while winking at you.

That only caused you to hit him in the arm harder this time.

"Ya, (Y/N) why did you do that?" he said feigning hurt while rubbing his arm and giving you a pout.

"That was for spying on me while I was dancing," you said slightly laughing at his act. "But, if you really want, I'll let you dance with me," you said while grabbing his hand and pulling him towards your music.

"I would like that," he said while spinning you around and laughing with you, only to then do one of the dance moves that you had been doing earlier on.

You just smiled and laughed at him, knowing that he'd never let live this down.