JEALOUS~WOOZI

You had been dating Woozi for quite a while now and you've never had a problem.

You loved spending time with him but, you rarely got to anymore due to his recent debut with Seventeen. He was always creating a new song, at the practice room, or performing at music programs.

They had recently got a break and Woozi was determined to spend more time with you. But it seemed like you had plans of spending your time with another member. Joshua.

You had become very close with Joshua since Woozi introduced you two to each other. Your close friendship with Joshua had caused Woozi to become jealous.

"Oh my gosh, you really did that ?" You asked Joshua in amazement placing your hand on his arm and urging him to continue.

You were currently in the seventeen dorm sitting on a couch with Joshua as he told you an amazing yetslightly, unbelievable story.

"Yeah I really did," Joshua replied smiling proudly. "Oh,wait just stay still for one second," Joshua told you. "You have an eyelash on your cheek."

He placed one hand on your shoulder and leaned a little bit closer to your face so that he could wipe the stray eyelash off your cheek with his thumb.

"Thanks," you said slightly blushing. Seeing you blush because of another guy was enough to make Woozi even more jealous and he had seen enough.

"No problem," he replied, though the distance between the two of you had not changed. He was staring into your eyes and smiling at you.

There was a long silence between the two of you so you decided to get up from the couch and so did Joshua. This happened only to have Woozi come up to you and wrap his arm around your waist.

"Hey Joshua sorry to interrupt," he said with fake concern. "But, I'm going to spend some time with mygirlfriend," and with that he pulled you away and to his room where you two could get some privacy.

Joshua was left by himself in shock at Woozi's actions.

When you were finally in Woozi's room you removed yourself from his hold.

"What was that all about?" you asked Woozi clearly taken aback by his actions.

"I just don't like him touching you. Or looking at you like that," Woozi replied with his head down.

"Who, Joshua? We're just friends," you say. "Wait, or are you jealous?" You asked smiling slightly.

You heard him mutter a 'no' but, you walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He put his arms around your waist naturally.

"I just don't like that he's touching you and making you blush. He acts like he's your boyfriend and you spend more time with him then you spend with me," Woozi said looking into your eyes. "I just don't want to lose you,"

"Woozi, I may spend lots of time with Joshua. But I'll assure you that we're just friends and you're the only one that I have feelings for," you replied honestly as he held you tighter.

And with that Woozi leaned in and placed a soft kiss on your lips.