BIRTHDAY BALLOONS-VERNON

It had been a long time since you had went to an amusement park but when you were finally there it was so much fun.

It was a great day to be here because the sun was shining with a cool breeze and you were spending the day with your boyfriend Vernon.

Not to mention that it was also your birthday. He thought that it would be a great present.

"Wow, look at that one," you said in amazement pointing at one of the giant teddy bears at the Ring Toss.

"Five rings please," Vernon said to the Ring Toss organizer.

"Sure thing," the man said as Vernon handed him a five dollar bill.

In order for Vernon to get the big teddy bear you wanted he'd have to put a ring on one of the gold bottles in centre of the table.

And with that Vernon began to toss the rings onto the bottles with all but one of them missing. The one that he got landed on one of the gold bottles.

"Vernon, you won!" you said smiling and jumping up and down.

The man took down one of the large teddy bears and began handing it to Vernon, only to has Vernon point to you instead.

"Really?," you looked at him with wide eyes and he nodded. "Thank you so much," you said taking the teddy bear, and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled at you and his face heated up a little bit. "Stay here, I'll go get us something to drink."

So you watched Vernon head towards a slushie stand only to turn to the right and pass it. You could only see a glimpse of him talking to someone that was selling balloons. They seemed to be arguing about something because whatever Vernon was saying the balloon seller didn't seem to take him seriously.

You just sat on a near by bench and waited while watching the people on the rides.

That's when you saw Vernon come back to you with a huge hand of balloons.

"Vernon, why are there so many balloons?" you asked confused.

"Because...," he gave a nervous smile. "I got one for all the reasons that I love you," he said smiling. "Like your smile, your laugh, the wake you make me feel so happy every time I'm with you..."

"Aww, I love you too," you replied before he pulled you in for a hug and gave you a meaningful kiss on the lips. "And thanks for the best birthday ever, all the things you've done mean so much to me"

"I'm planning to be here for the rest of them so this definitely won't be the last," he said smiling as you slightly cringed at his cheesiness.

The rest of the day you spent going on different rides, going into the haunted house (while clinging to Vernon the whole time), and watching the fireworks at night.

This definitely was the best birthday ever.