A New Life

Your P.O.V
When You Were 10...

"Y/n Run!! Go, protect yourself!" momma yelled at me while she was fighting some of the Shadow Knights. I touched my face feeling tears rolling down your cheeks. I looked away and ran, into the forest, leaving both momma and daddy behind.

1 Week Later...
There were scrapes and bruises all across my body, my h/c hair covered in blood. I looked down inspecting my self when in the corner of my e/c eyes, I saw a lake. I limped toward it, pain going through my whole body, my black jeans which were way to big, dragging me behind, tripping me on the way.

I kneeled down, looking at the lake putting my dirty hands into the ice cold water sending shivers down my spine. Putting my hands in, I scooped some of the water, pouring it down my throat. It's been such a long time with no water.

Crack. A twig cracked behind me. I was to scared to look back, not knowing if I was in danger or if I was safe. My stomach rumbles. The mysterious person put a hand on your shoulder. You turned around seeing a little boy that looked a little older than you, with his big green eyes filled with concern. "Hello! Are you okay?" He said with concern in his voice. You didn't answer. "My name is Xander! I live in a village near by if you want to come back with me?" He said scratching the back of his neck, a tint of pink going across his cheeks, his brown hair flowing in the wind... "U-um hello?" You stopped gazing "Sorry..." You said with your tiny raspy voice. You held out your hand, "My name is y/n..." He shook your hand. "Here come with me." He took your hand in his, with him leading you to the village.

"Daddy!! I bought someone home!" Yelled Xander. You looked down realizing you still had his hand in yours, heat spreading across your face.

Soon a man with short brown hair and brown eyes, came into the room. "Hello child, what is your name?" "Y-y/n..." You replied quietly. "What a lovely name! My name is Blonit! Here, let's get you warmed up." He said while handing you a fresh pair of clothing and a blanket. "T-t-thank you..." you changed into the clothes then sat down with Xander. You layed your head down on Xanders shoulders as you fell asleep...

Dream
Momma and Daddy were fighting the shadow nights. The shadow night stabbed momma on her hip. I tried screaming for help but that didnt do anything. Daddy kept fighting whispering some words like "Bitch....Asshole..." Daddy was getting tired, I could see it in his face. The Shadow Knight tooke out her sword and slashed Daddy in Half. I screamed and screamed but nothing came out. Tears falling down my face, i was finally able to move. I ran to momma and daddy putting their heads on my lap singing something they used to sing to me.
(cue song)

Lyrics
I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh

The Shadow Knight was staring at me the whole time,her face covered by a mask. Momma and Daddy died because of her. She took of her mask, I saw a 17 year old women, looking down at me with her e/c eyes, her h/c hair in her face. I yelled at her saying "WHY DID YOU DO THAT! THAT WAS MY FAMILY!" I cried and cried while she didnt say anything...
End of Dream

Xanders P.O.V
My eyes flutter open. Y/n's head was on my shoulder. She started squirming and kicking her feet around.  She was screaming "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I put my hands on her shoulder trying to shake her awake. Tears were falling down her face. She then woke up startled, and started crying.
"Y/N whats wrong?" i asked "N-nothing, just a bad d-dream..." she replied. I looked at her, concern in my eyes. I decided not to ask and I led her to my family.

Time Skip
Narrators P.O.V
Y/N soon calmed down enough and went with Xander. There was soon tons of people coming and introducing themselves. They told her that  they were all Werewolves, but that didn't bother her. Blonit then asked if she wanted to stay with him. She nodded yes feeling like she for once had a family...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note!
Thank you all for reading, the very first part of Diffucult Love!
My Scedual for this book will be atleast 5 times a week!
And remember thanks so much!
Bye My Milky Ways!
~*Gᗩᒪᗩ᙭Y*~