True Form

OKAY
IM PUTTING THE AUTHORS NOTE AG THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER NOW!
School is out!
Summer has begun.
That means..
MORE UPDATING
I'll try to update both of my books at least 2 times a week.
Leave me suggestions for a new 'X Reader' book.
Send in Art Work at
galaxy_vibes@yahoo.com
Thx~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I walk of the stage in confusion. The party goes on and I walk towards Laurence.

We talk like my depression never happened. Eventually I get bored and walk towards Zane.

"Do you remember what happened?" I ask him. "You wanted to sing so you went up and sang." I nod in understanding but I'm still confused.

As me and Zane talk nonstop, I notice Garroth at the corner of my eyes running off with Aphmau following behind.

They head behind a tree, looking back and forth to look for a pair of eyes watching them.

They Failed.

I zone out from Zanes talking as Garroth grabs Aphmaus waist and kisses her. She grabs his hair and he pushes her back on the tree.

Crack

Tears blur my vision but I try to hide it. Zane notices my sniffling. He looks at the direction my eyes are looking. He looks shocked.

He grabs my hand. I feel a tingle go through out my body. He leads me to the docks.

Time Skip~

The party ends and everyone starts heading back to their homes. I stay by the docks with Zane.

We talk and talk nonstop. Zane, as I was told, hasn't smiled this brightly before. I'm glad that he's been my friend.

"That's why I don't tell fall in love. It brings heartbreak all the time... Even with those I trust..." I lay my head on Zane's shoulder.

"I don't believe in love," Zane starts. "It just brings weakness in return."

Everything goes dark.

Zanes POV

Finally. She's dead...asleep.

"Stand" I command forcefully. Y/N's body stands up, her beautiful h/l h/c hair laying on her shoulders.

I feel my cheeks warming up. AGHH. Why must this feeling come again?

"Open your eyes."

Y/N opens her eyes. They're blood red. Beautiful.

 Beautiful