Depressed

The Characters Up Above are Winners from the Character Contest.                                                              

Matthew Alexander Servatius didn't really have a description of his looks, so I gave him his own.         

Sorry Queen_of_Keys!

Also up there is Emerald by @Bakirald578. Sorry I couldn't give her the full hair look!

And Erin Chee'Chara by Kittiesrock12! I didn't know if you waned his hair long or not, but I did it.

OTHER WINNERS WILL BE FEATURED SOON

Schedule coming up on next part!

ALSO, Go check out my other book called 'Right through my Fingers'

Ahhhh.... self advertisement '3'
Anyway, on to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

As y/n wakes up from the dreadful scene, she notices that she's not in Blonits village anymore. She feels the soft covers against her leg, and sits up for the bed. She looks around and doesn't recognize the room.

'Where am I?' She wonders. As her eyes scurry around the room, she notices a picture. As she looks at it, she tears up at a picture of Zane and Garroth hugging as kids.

Your POV

"This is Garroth's room." I point out, very loudly. I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I go underneath the covers, as I fake sleep. The doors open, and I hear a familiar sigh. I open my eyes a little bit, and see Garroth sitting down on a seat, that wasn't even there before. Weird.

Garroth sighs as he looks over me. He whispers something loud enough so I can hear.

"Why can't you see that I love you?"

A Couple Days Later
Garroths POV

Y/N won't come out her room anymore. She's been locked in there for days, never coming out.

Laurence and I have left food for her out the door, which she loves, but it's never taken.

I mean, I know how it feels to lose a loved one, from death or corruption. She must feel terrible after Blonits, as I heard, death.

I walk out of the guard tower, and head towards the gates. Aphmau told me to go there earlier.

As I approach it, I notice 3 people on horses. Aphmau is there chatting with them.

I walk toward her, looking at the new people.

The man on the black horse, has dark black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He wears mostly black with brown boots. His back holds a red bow, while on his side holds a red and black battle axe.

I look him up and down, as he avoids everyone's gaze. Instead he looks towards the tree in utter silence.

"Sorry about him... He doesn't talk much to people he doesn't know." The girl on the white horse exclaims.

She sits on the horse like a professional, her brown hair with green tips flows in the wind. She wears a white top and denim jeans and a jacket.

"He's Matthew, and I'm Emerald."

She nods her head to the other person sitting on the brown horse. He looks at me and smiles, his gray hair styled beautifully. He holds his golden staff, as his piercing and necklace glow.