Guardian Angel

Time Skip 2 Years
You, Garroth and Zane have become great friends.
Your P.O.V

"Garroth! Give it Back!" I yelled. "Nope!" He yelled, running faster. 'Why did I even tell him I had a diary?' I ran faster trying to catch up with him. Why is he so fast? Garroth just laughed. "It's not funny!" I yell. Garroth stops, but instead of giving me my diary, he opens it up! Oh NO! I run the fastest I can, and take the diary out of his hand before he could read it.

"NO YOU CAN NOT TAKE HER BACK!" I hear Garte yell. Garroth and I look at each other giving the 'what's going on' face. BOOM! "Oh no.... COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" Garroth yells. I nod in response. Garroth grabs my hand dragging me to the sound of the explosive. We run towards the royal hall, and when we enter we stop in our tracks.

3rd Person P.O.V

Garroth and y/n look around the grounds, seeing dead bodies of the guards. Y/n falls down on the floor and cries, while Garroth comforts her, at what she saw. Underneath the rubble, was a blonde head, covered in blood. They knew who this was, and boy, did that break both of their hearts.

"Wait, Garroth..... W-where's Z-Zane?" Y/n asks. Garroths eyes widen, looking for any sign of his brother, until the grand doors crashed open, and Y/n saw someone she never wanted to see again.

Your P.O.V

Oh no... WHY IS HE HERE! "What did you do!?" I yell towards the familiar werewolf. "Oh well y/n, since you didn't come back to me, I decided to come after you." Xander replied with an evil smirk. "Where is he?!" I yell referring to Zane.

"Oh your little friend, let's just say, you won't be able to see him anytime soon!" He yells. "What did you DO!?" "Well I'll be doing the same thing to blondie over here." He says pointing at Garroth. "NO YOU WON'T" Garroth yells attacking Xander. Xander gets out a little purple bottle and forces Garroth to drink it. Garroth falls down on the ground, clearly passed out. "Let's say that they won't remember you now sweetheart!" And with that, Xander disappears.

'NO NO NO!!! Why did I just stand their? I could've helped!' I run out of the doors, ignoring any questions from the citizens, and run into the woods. 'Why every time I have a family, they disappear?' Tears fell down my face as I sang into the woods, not even knowing that I soon was going to change because of all of this.

Play Song
Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die1

Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home1

You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home"

3rd Person P.O.V
Suddenly I great flash of light came, making y/n cover her eyes. The flash disappears and there stood a faded little boy. "Miss? Are you okay?" The young boy asked. "Actually no." He frowns. "Well, Miss, I'm here to help with that, because isn't that what guardian angels for?" Y/n looks in shock, that the little boy is saying he's a angel. "Well then, how do I help them. They lost their memory of me..." She says tearing up. "The only way they can remember is by an act of true love." He says, Turning away.

"I will always be in your head, and if you need help just call me." And with that he disappears into y/n's head, leaving her shocked and sad at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another Part Done!
Just to clarify for you guys, when it said
That you would change, it doesn't mean
Puberty XD
Hope you liked the part!
Peace
~*Gᗩᒪᗩ᙭Y*~