Zane Ending

Song Above is Partners in Crime by Set It Off
Don't Play it Just Yet :3

New Characters By:
ChoiKuenLim with Lilac
Crylox_is_Rossome_ with Cry
Queen_of_Keys with Lucifer
OtakuSamuraii with Luna
Dracode with Soul
Crystal2222 with Abby
Anime_Lord_Addicted with Dynamite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just kill the blonde brat!" yelled Lilac, Cry and Lucifer.

Lilac, Cry, and Lucifer were all parts of the shadow knight army.

I met them while preparing for the attack.

Lilacs purple hair blows in the wind. She fights off one of Aphmaus new guards. Soul. His white hair shine. The whole time he's fighting Lilac, he keeps staring at Y/N. He uses a scythe attacked to his arm, as what it looks like....

Cry stabs Abby Falcon on her knee with her katanas. Cry has Navy blue hair and cyan eyes. She struts her navy blue and black kimono. She wears a mask so I don't know what her face looks like.

Lucifer shoots at a girl named Luna from above. Lucifer is shy, but she's fierce. She has black hair with red tips her one purple eye always shines when she fights.

Some girl named Dynamite fights Sasha. Of course Sasha is winning.

I met Luna, Dynamite, Abby, and Soul at the gate wall.

FlashBack

I walk alone up to the gate. Everyone one hides in the forest, waiting for my signal. A boy with white hair comes up to me and blushes. "H-h-hello! U-uh I'm S-soul. W-why are y-you here?" He stutters. Heh.. Cute.

"Oh just to visit you cutie." I wink. He blushes hard and nosebleeds. He falls to the ground. 3 others come running. They surround Soul.

A girl with black hair in a ponytail takes out a purple demonic broad sword. "WHO ARE YOU?!" She had a hoodie and a bandana covering her eyes.

"Be nice Abby! She doesn't look like she can do us harm. I'm Luna!" She has beautiful purple hair and eyes that look like the universe.

"This is Dynamite!" She points to a girl in an assassin uniform. She waves and goes back to reading her book.

"Hello. I'm your worst nightmare. NOW!" I yell. TNT is thrown and explosions sound.

Flashback End~
3rd Person

Y/N begins to cry. How is she supposed to choose?

"I-I'm sorry Garroth....but I choose Zane..."

Zane beams in joy. Zane grabs Y/N's hips and kisses her. A bright light comes from the threesome.

"Wait... Y/N!? THE ONE FROM OUR CHILDHOOD?!" Zane and Garroth yell as the light disappears.

Y/N gasps.

"You remember? Oh my fucking God you remember..." She cries tears of joy.

Everyone keeps fighting, not noticing the heartfelt moment.