Joining the Army

THANK YOU
@ivyspiral
I LOVE THE FANART YOU SENT!

The Song Up Above is Called:
E for Extinction

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N teleports into Zanes room at the castle. Zane smirks as Y/N looks down, her dress ripped to shreds, charred at the ends.

"Zane... Did you really burn down the Werewolf village?"

"Yes. But for a good reason. A werewolf there named Xander attacked my father. We led an attack on him, but the village joined in on the fight. We were only meant to kill him, but others go in the way."

Y/N smiles sadly. "Okay.."

Y/N smirks as she summons a dark ball in her hand. Y/N quickly make it go away. She looks up at Zane as he searches through his drawers.

He hands her a mirror. Y/N brings the mirror up to her face. She smiles evilly as she stares at her reflection.

Y/N drops the mirror on the bed near her. She runs up to Zane and hugs him.

He looks startled at the sudden contact. He releases his anxiety and hugs her back.

Y/N keeps whispering 'Thank You's' in his ear. Zane keeps on insisting that he didn't do anything to help.

As they release from the hug, Zane pops up the question.

"Y/N, would you like to join the shadow Knights?"

Y/N gasps as she remembers her village getting attacked by them. But.... She can cause this on other villages....

"I'll... Join them."

"Follow Me..."

Into the Nether~

Y/N lays on the bedrock pedestal. Her eyelids close as a big amounts of pain go through out her entire body.

"AGHHHH!"

Y/N screams in pain as she feels strength go through out her body.

The pain goes away and Y/N hair goes a darker shade with red tips.

She sits up on the pedestal as Zenix and Zane are around her. Y/N's horns grow very long and sparks flick off the tips of them.

Her dress turns black and her eyes glow vibrantly.

Y/N smiles with her new profound strength. Zenix walks out of the room.

Zane smiles with her.

A girl with white hair and purple eyes comes in.

"Ready? We are off to attack." She proclaims.

She walks out.

"That's Sasha." Zane says.

Y/N nods in understand meant. "What attack are we going to preform?" She asks.