Feels ;-;

Your P.O.V
I can't believe it. I get up, pushing the hands off my shoulders. I enter the village holding in a cry, I did it to much already. Aphmau looks at me with sympathy. I give her a blank look back, taking all the sadness off.

The first thing I head to is the house I grew up in, Blonits. As I approach the house, I notice it's charred everywhere. Dante looks at me in confusion.

"Where are we?" He asks, nodding his head at the village.

"My old home." I answer back quietly

I hear Aphmau gasp. "Zane did this." She mutters.

"What?!" I cry out. "Why would he do this?" I whimper. My childhood love, the one that took me in, did this.

Aaron look unharmed with this moment, while everyone is surprised. "He's evil y/n. You haven't met him." He states. That's what he thinks.

I walk into the house, I look at the burned doors, noticing mine. I open it, and enter the once messy f/c room. I look at the burned items. I hear Garroth gasp. I look back and notice him pick up a photo.

Dante and Laurence peek at it, and notice 3 faces. Xander's, Blonit, and Me.

My smile was brighter then. Now sadness consumed it. I whimper. Aaron walks around the room and looks at all my photos.

I see Aphmau walk out of the room. We follow her out, and I notice a trail of blood. I go ahead, and see hairs.

3rd Person POV
(Play Music)

Y/N follows the trail into the room where she met Blonit. As she enters, in the middle of the room is a familiar person. Y/N runs towards the body, noticing right away. "BLONIT!" she yells, feeling the familiar breath of his.

"Darling...why did you leave?" He barely manages out. I start to cry. "This is all my fault..." I cry out. Blonit weases  and puts a small smile on his face.

The gang watches with sympathy for Y/N. This must be hard for her, they all think.

"No it isn't sugar plum." Blonit tells Y/N as he puts his bloody hand on her cheek. Y/N cried harder, feeling his warm embrace. "I see you again, and now you're going to leave me..." Y/N whispers out. "Who did this to you?" She asks, anger in her voice. "No one did. I did it for my people..."

As Y/N cries over her almost dead father like figure, she recalls the moments they had together. When he taught her how to fight, and assigned Xander to do so afterwards. The first weapon she got from him, that she uses till this day.

"I'll be leaving soon y/n....remember me..."

By now Aphmau was crying while the boys had sadness written in their face.

As Blonit takes her last breath, Y/N refuses to believe it. She yells for him. "Please..." She whispers. As she blacks out, she feels someone's strong arms take her from the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope You Loved It!
Sorry for the feels and the sad music ;-;
Music is called Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto.