Double Date Disaster

You guys should be proud. I remembered to update before a full month passed. XD Sorry. Here it is!
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Chapter 4
Double Date Disaster
Your Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Dipper honestly wouldn't stop glaring at Sander. It was hilarious to watch him miss his mouth when he tried to eat.

"What did I do?" Dipper groans as I pull him to my car. I push him in and slam the door shut.

"You know what you did," I say as I slam my door shut and grip onto the steering wheel.

"I don't!"

"You couldn't give (F/N) one good date?" I sigh and look over to him. "We'll make it up to her tomorrow."

"How?" Dipper unties his bow tie and happily breaths in and out. He relaxes back into the car seat and looks over to me, expecting my reply. I just ruffle his hair and kiss his birthmark.

"I love you."

"You're tricking me into something, aren't you?"

"No, am I not allowed to tell you that I love you?"

"Well, I love you too." He kisses my check.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
I fiddle with my pencil and tug my shirt to met my pants after it ravels up a little.

"Dipper!" I yell. "It doesn't take anyone this long to use the bathroom!"

He comes out in a slightly baggy shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, hair soaking and skin colored slightly red.

"Did ya' fall in?" I tease after realizing that he had taken a shower.

"Ha-ha."

"How do you think we should make it up that date for (F/N)?"

"Was it really that bad?"

"You made everything awkward, Dipper."

"How bad?"

"A disaster!"

"Fine~!" He plops onto the bed and groans. "Tell me what we're doing."